Reviews for Uncharted
La Pythie chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Remember, you've sworn ;)
La Pythie chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Ooooh my god, that was scary xD
Red With White Eyes chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
This is really good! I hope that you can post an epilogue or a final chapter since you came so close to finishing it!
d1x1lady chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Such a fascinating story!
Nyx Theia the Divine Dreamer chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Loved it
prey4thebeast chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
What happened to "I solemnly swear that I will never, ever, ever abandon this fic"? :-(
ThisBookBelongsTo chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
Wonderful. Simply... perfect. Please say that it will be completed? I haven't enjoyed a story this much in quite some time - if, indeed, ever. Thank you!
Midnight Cold Dragon chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
wow. lemons in old amn talk. very nice
Midnight Cold Dragon chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
wow. this is good. i keep imagining this in a scene from the new movies with RD jr. and JL
Midnight Cold Dragon chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
watson is an asshat
A fan chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I really love this. I wish you would write more or at least tell us where you were planning to go with this. I love your portrayal of the characters: Holmes with his dry wit and Watson's struggle with his wanting to do what is right for his heart or follow the law, something that as a soldier is hard for him to disobey. I rarely see the issue of homosexual relationships in the Victorian time period covered this way in other works. They mostly just gloss over it or go melodramatic to the extreme.
Long story short this is really great and I hope you write again!...but not in an over the top demanding fan way...promise.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Awww what happened... I hope you continue this amazing story.
Alishabear chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
Please continue
I love the story and can't wait for the last chapter
AkiraNatsume chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
More chapters please.
Evil Elvin Pirates chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
It has been 2 years! Update!