Reviews for Just Overwhelm Me Extended Scenes
tilleygirl chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
So apparently I reviewed the final two chapters on my first read through, so let me cover those two plus the extended scenes here. Wow. As DV would say, this is full of awesomesauce. Mary's acceptance of Marshall on her own terms, her acceptance of the home he purchased for *them*, the joy they are finding in each other. It's all full of win. The zesty scenes are seriously hot. I particularly like the small moments of tenderness you describe. And Mary's method of telling Marshall of his impending fatherhood...love it!

Fab job and I loved this story.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
i*squeak*/i
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
*whimper*
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
gnuh!
sfchemist chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Damn damn hot.

And I love the spurs comment.
sfchemist chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Damn hot.
sfchemist chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Hot.
BrittanyLS chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
I know I am doing a whole lot of reviewing, and hope it isn't driving you crazy, but what can i say other than WOW!

I love the story, and the extended scenes are just so hot!
Divinity84 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
HOLY FREAKIN SMOKES! I love In Plain Sight and alway thought Mary and Marshall should be together. I...uh...think I need a VERY cold shower. Uh...yea, excuse me.
jazzyjenn5 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
definately worth the wait! i forgot about this extended chapter. so good! really miss the story but hoping to hear from you again soon!
JMS529 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Well worth the wait. Great fic and I can gurantee Marshall would not want to be telling his mother what he did on the table. LOL
farxy chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
HOT DAMN !

Where's a Marshal Marshall in my life ?

Huh .. all these magical moves .. and I'm reading home alone in my most schlubby nightie and hair that really does need cut and color :D

You You ROCK
superwoman1015 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
OH good golly. Wow. I really shouldn't have tried to read this at school.

“Dammit, Marshall, tie on a napkin and dig in already.”

I loved that. Again, shouldn't be reading during class, but this made me laugh. It's ok though, cause the teacher thinks he's funny, so it worked.

This whole chapter was incredibly hot and erotic. I did wonder about the table reference in the other fic, and now I know, and wow, if I don't think they'll ever be able to look at that table the same ever again. Great chapter. I wish there could be more, but this is really the only sopt isn't it? Oh well. Wonderful job.
Caia chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
HOT.

It was soo worth the wait, LOL.

I can imagine Marshall's face when Mary told him to tell his Mother (well, better)... *giggles* and I can't imagine either of them being able to keep a straight face if they ever sit down to dine at that table, with or without more family present :)
jrfanfrommo chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Oh baby that was SO worth the wait...LOL...I'm thinking I may have a new fave scene...this one rivals the Stakeout for sure! You need to rest your little fingers & your brain & get started on a new story...LOL...I can hardly wait!