Reviews for Waking Up On the Bathroom Floor
Let-it-lie chapter 9 . 4/9
I'm begging you, continue this. Please, be alive and continue this! You have too!
Me chapter 9 . 3/1
Update pleeeaaaasssseeee
carottal chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
I think this one is your most suspensful one. It's very original and I wonder, as I think anyone would, what happened to Matt? Was he drugged by the girl the first time? Is it an evil Mello plan to get laid? But how could they know it was Matt's bottle as the last to use it was the girl? And if it's really Mello, was this stop he made when they went to the club because he had to finish his last victim? And why would the culprit steal his victim's belongings? And will L investigate further on his part, after getting interested by this case? Will he find an inconvenient truth? Is he a detective? Will he have a date with Misa? Is Near the one Matt should be warry of? and so many more questios I had while reading. I even wondered (but I think that's just because of me!) during the scene when Mello comes get Matt at his flat if Matt would close the water or leave to discover an inundation when he comes back and a more than impressive water bill. Yeah...

So here you see your plot is really interesting and got me hooked right away! If only there could be more chapters!
TheExplodingPriest chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
YES BUMP THE RATING! this is awesome! Cant wait for the next chapter
Ohjazzy chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
Oooh, what kind of fun? I must know! Great story, hope you update it soon :D
Holli-chan chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
Oooooh dear...
Holli-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ohhh, I like this so far XD Matt's descriptions of people made mr smile. Keep it up!
Blondie chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
Another amazing story written by you! :D Great job! I love this story, except for the way you made Mello look like a druggie and an alcaholic ._.

But, aside from that, you did a great job! Please update soon (:
SeasonsTurning42 chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
QueenOfCrazy chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
Matt being an idiot.

Mello being high.

And Near's being creepy.

Yep, three things you need for an awesome Death Note fanfic.

I loved it!

Please update really really soon!

FlufflyDemyx chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
AHHHH omg I was so excited when I got the alert! Now im even more excited for the next chapter!

Miss Bright chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Near's so incredibly creepy here, so whatever horrible thing Mello apparently did to's gnawing at my brain/imagination. Aghh! Mmm, I really liked how you described Mello's room, especially with the touch of incense at the end. Very vivid.

As for the rating? It depends on what kind of fun, if you catch my driffft :)
LeahKeehl13 chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
yes yes yes! they're back together again! :D
xThornyRosex chapter 8 . 2/24/2011

Ok I'm actually starting to scare myself with how often I'm reviewing ur stories now :P

But seriously! This is amazing! I can't believe you haven't updated since January!

It's probably really freaky this random girl constantly harrasing u and telling you to write and I'm sure you have a very busy life but . . .Story.

Seriously update!

Ok I'm going to try and sound a little more normal now,

Your writing is brilliant. You have a unique style and seem to add little bits in that are important later. It's really good. I'm going to get some Death Note box sets now. I never even got up to the parts about Matt, Mello and Near being introduced but I definitely am going to now. I don't expect the characters will be how they are depicted here but isn't that the point of fanfiction?

Less humour than ur other stories which I like.

Seriously UPDATE! (pretty please :DD)

Tina x
tal chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
your story is awesome! and you're doing a great job of thickening the plot while keeping the characters and the present story line interesting - keep it up!