Reviews for All The Things We Never Said
Yeah. There is absolutely nothing romantic about drug addiction.
crazycats7 chapter 5 . 7/7
sad but beautiful
crazycats7 chapter 2 . 7/7
He should have realized that he doesn't love Tori at all.
PreciousJuls chapter 5 . 5/3
As you can see, I have been cruising all your stories. This one gutted me! I LOVED that B was the addict in it. It made it different from all the rest where she is always trying to save him. It gutted me. I went from laughing with the Mary's to crying with the Izzy and Eddie. Thanks for all your stories and keeping them on this site for us to enjoy :)
Mitzi1958 chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
I don't hate you because this is reality! My 31 year old nephew did this! He was on the synth, Balt salts and he was going through a what I call a meltdown (there is a medical name for it but right now it slips my mind) and he was trying to tell my sister, his mom about this great ideal he had and she told him she did not understand what he was saying and he told her he would show her. He went into his house,ment into his bedroom shut the door and put a gun in his moth and pulled the trigger. Thank God my sister and HIS 3 children were outside. My sister just called the police and she stayed outside with the kids. Drugs ruin more lives than it helps. My prayers go out to the families who live this nightmare everyday and I hope they get help, instead of staying in this depressed state and doing something that there is no turning back from.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
I dont really like edward.
anamac711 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Oh man... this story made me cry like a baby! While it was heartbreaking, it was also beautiful. Thanks! :)
IchigoNaruto chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
If there is a heaven I highly doubt she's in it.
This Bella has always been selfish and even in death she's selfish. She should have encouraged him to let go of her so he could live a full life but alas.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Geezz, major tears. Very good, very sad, very good.
sue1zide chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
A delicate & beautiful ending.
helenemc chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
This ending was beautiful in a way. He could not go on without her and his body could not survive without sustenance. Now they could be together for all eternity. I really hope that you will finish WIRMTS.
cornel81 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
i agree this is the ulitmate hea! i was crying while reading through this story! wonderfully written and so sad!
mauigirl60 chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
OMG I'm a sniveling, snotty, crying mess! What a very sad but very awesome story. It think it would make a good movie, too!
SteTrajano chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I'm crying out loud. Seriously.
chocl8lips chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
I am such a crier and this story just did me in! Another amazing one!