Reviews for All The Things We Never Said
robbsweetangel chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Yeah this was sad. HURRY UP! MUST HAVE MORE! LMAO! Sorry I love stories like this. My heart hurts right now. Looking forward to more. Great job.
JandMsMommy chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Omg. Poor everyone. The part with him looking at the album killed me, then coupled with the way he found out she died. words. :( Great job, can't wait for the next one!
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
awesome. sad. brilliant. wonderful. anger. passionate. beautiful. heartbreaking.

Just a few adjectives describe this amazing story! Love ya, B!
Unchanged Affections chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
“Tori had no reason to complain about me kissing Izzy, it was all Tori’s fault that it happened.”

LOL! ... ok, I don’t mean to laugh. But come on Edward, “it was all Tori’s fault...” That a little bit of a stretch.

“While Tori offered a distraction, she would never be what I really needed and craved. I felt bad about that, but was content with the fact that she knew everything before she ever agreed to be with me. She said she would take me, broken and all, and I was truly that—broken.”

Gosh... I’m just so sad for both Edward (obviously) AND Tori. I mean, she loves him... but he doesn’t (truly, deeply) love her. It’s just not fair... to either of them (

EKK! OH Edward... saying Izzy’s name? Not good... I’m proud of Tori for standing up for herself. Instead of screaming... she made her point and did so in a firm and honest way.

Oh my... so sad. My heart just dropped. Awesome job with the ending. That whole part with the phone call. Very well written )

AWESOME CHAPTER! Love the alt story title ;-) You are amazing, B!

OH! I have to go review for chapter 1 because you've started a new story id ) hehe!
xXKiwiCullenXx chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I will be sending you a bill the tissues! OMG! Seriously, even with the warnings, I am still a mess. Great writing and it almost pains me to say it...but I can't wait to read more!
IrrevocablyInLoveWithTwilight chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I have to tell you I am a sucker for HEA and I usually don't read stories unless they have one. That being said I couldn't tear my eyes away from this story even when they were blurred with tears. I honestly feel like my heart is breaking a little bit.
brewersfan548 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I'm so happy right now, seriously. I've wanted to see Edwards reaction since I read the original oneshot and now I finally can! Thanks for continuing this.
mummyanimal chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
OMG! NO poor Edward! So cant wait for the next chappie :D I have to say babe I love the fact you call Bella Issy its easier to ingest that she dead even though I dont particularly like Bella in the first place lol. That doesnt even make sence does it?

Love ya chick x
BlueEyedPisces chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Poor Edward, I can't wait to see what happens next :).
Shaeya Sedjet chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Um...I guess people don't realize that dead on arrival does, in fact, mean dead on arrival. ;). Anyhoo, I loved it. I've come to realize that there are a precious few that achieve their happily ever after. I appreciate those stories that aptly portray life's tragedies. I'm looking forward to the rest...and the HEA as well:)
MeowVemulapalli chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
You know that's evil, right? Poor, poor Edward!
Livie79 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Wow, just wow. Poor Edward, and for the first time ever I feel really bad for Victoria which is all kinds of weird. Looking forward to getting past the heart fail so you can get to work on the HEA! Great job!
Burntcore chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Holy shit!
stories1 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Oh gosh, when you said you'd continue this story I thought it'd be a HEA. But, now that you've confirmed there will be another version, I am in fact very interested in reading this version! :) My heart's wrenching for Edward right now, especially since he was unable to have a last few words with Izzy and really tell her how he feels :(
OhMandie chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
oh my goodness! Not quite sure where this story is going to go is Bella is dead, but I'm dying to find out!

Beautifully written!