Reviews for All The Things We Never Said
AydenM chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Girl, you had me crying before the end of the first paragraph! I'm still crying. I probably will be sniffling tomorrow too.

This is so sad and heartbreaking and a thousand other descriptors. But beautifully written. You are a wizard with words.

As ever, I am looking forward to the next update.
xXKiwiCullenXx chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Thank you for the tissue alert! Although half a box later, I am still a mess. I think I need to cuddle with my husband now. Great chapter. Anything that can make me a blubbering mess, gets my vote!
I-am-happy here chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Thanks for writing this...it was so sad, and I feel so bad for Edward...He really loves her and is trying so hard to move on... I am so grateful that you will write a HEA for this story so that makes me fell better in this moment...

I can' wait for the next update...I know that it will be hard to read...but I love this story so I will take the pain!

Beautifully written...I will reread this chapter later when I will have more strength!

Thank you once again! Keep up with good work!
Risbeen chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
I still cant get over the fact that you're the angsty girl between the two of us...who knew LOL.

Go back and read my email after I preread and you'll see how I felt right after I read it for you. You did good bb...Im proud of you!

Love you bb 3
robbsweetangel chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Yeah this was sad. HURRY UP! MUST HAVE MORE! LMAO! Sorry I love stories like this. My heart hurts right now. Looking forward to more. Great job.
JandMsMommy chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Omg. Poor everyone. The part with him looking at the album killed me, then coupled with the way he found out she died. Just...no words. :( Great job, can't wait for the next one!
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
awesome. sad. brilliant. wonderful. anger. passionate. beautiful. heartbreaking.

Just a few adjectives describe this amazing story! Love ya, B!
Unchanged Affections chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
“Tori had no reason to complain about me kissing Izzy, it was all Tori’s fault that it happened.”

LOL! ... ok, I don’t mean to laugh. But come on Edward, “it was all Tori’s fault...” That a little bit of a stretch.

“While Tori offered a distraction, she would never be what I really needed and craved. I felt bad about that, but was content with the fact that she knew everything before she ever agreed to be with me. She said she would take me, broken and all, and I was truly that—broken.”

Gosh... I’m just so sad for both Edward (obviously) AND Tori. I mean, she loves him... but he doesn’t (truly, deeply) love her. It’s just not fair... to either of them (

EKK! OH Edward... saying Izzy’s name? Not good... I’m proud of Tori for standing up for herself. Instead of screaming... she made her point and did so in a firm and honest way.

Oh my... so sad. My heart just dropped. Awesome job with the ending. That whole part with the phone call. Very well written )

AWESOME CHAPTER! Love the alt story title ;-) You are amazing, B!

OH! I have to go review for chapter 1 because you've started a new story id ) hehe!
xXKiwiCullenXx chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I will be sending you a bill the tissues! OMG! Seriously, even with the warnings, I am still a mess. Great writing and it almost pains me to say it...but I can't wait to read more!
IrrevocablyInLoveWithTwilight chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I have to tell you I am a sucker for HEA and I usually don't read stories unless they have one. That being said I couldn't tear my eyes away from this story even when they were blurred with tears. I honestly feel like my heart is breaking a little bit.
brewersfan548 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I'm so happy right now, seriously. I've wanted to see Edwards reaction since I read the original oneshot and now I finally can! Thanks for continuing this.
mummyanimal chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
OMG! NO poor Edward! So cant wait for the next chappie :D I have to say babe I love the fact you call Bella Issy its easier to ingest that she dead even though I dont particularly like Bella in the first place lol. That doesnt even make sence does it?

Love ya chick x
BlueEyedPisces chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Poor Edward, I can't wait to see what happens next :).
Shaeya Sedjet chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Um...I guess people don't realize that dead on arrival does, in fact, mean dead on arrival. ;). Anyhoo, I loved it. I've come to realize that there are a precious few that achieve their happily ever after. I appreciate those stories that aptly portray life's tragedies. I'm looking forward to the rest...and the HEA as well:)
MeowVemulapalli chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
You know that's evil, right? Poor, poor Edward!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »