Reviews for All The Things We Never Said
MeowVemulapalli chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
You know that's evil, right? Poor, poor Edward!
Livie79 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Wow, just wow. Poor Edward, and for the first time ever I feel really bad for Victoria which is all kinds of weird. Looking forward to getting past the heart fail so you can get to work on the HEA! Great job!
Burntcore chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Holy shit!
stories1 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Oh gosh, when you said you'd continue this story I thought it'd be a HEA. But, now that you've confirmed there will be another version, I am in fact very interested in reading this version! :) My heart's wrenching for Edward right now, especially since he was unable to have a last few words with Izzy and really tell her how he feels :(
OhMandie chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
oh my goodness! Not quite sure where this story is going to go is Bella is dead, but I'm dying to find out!

Beautifully written!
zen2592 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
So sad, but I enjoyed EPOV! thanks!
JadeJeronimo chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
This was really well written.

The line "You only want me because she doesn't want you" really hit home for me and ugh, the emotions you draw are so deep and only a well written story does that.

Keep up the good work, I am loving this story.
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
who beta'd this new story? If no one is beta'ing it why didn't you push me harder? huh? :) I'm glad to see you are posting it though.
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
ahh I want to killed that stupid jerk ass dickward for hurt Bella. He deserve it I don't fell bad about that stupid dickward. are this have HEA with dickward and BElla get back together. I am very happy that dickward suffer.
AydenM chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Frick, that was sad girl! It's so well written and so heartbreaking. I cannot wait until you get the next chapter posted! Amazing job.
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
thanks! :)

love it

looking forward to more

awesome job bb! :)

I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

TTYL XX
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Thanks...

Love it..

this is going to break my heart *sob*

Going to read more soon.

bugsmama07 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
oh my gosh! i loved reading the one shot but i can't believe she actually died! poor edward!
symphiann chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I think that you just killed my heart. I can't even say anything else...just update soon :)
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Gah! That was really painful for Eddie. :( But don't worry, I don't hate you. :D It'sjust painful and very sad. :( Hope you update soon! Keep up the good work!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »