Reviews for All The Things We Never Said
JulesColes3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Wow that was something to find out what she did and how she hurt him and then herself. Please post soon.
JulesColes3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
littlelizruth chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
That was sad but had it's own HEA. thumbs up to it!
2BEdwardspet chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Wow... I just cannot... Tears streaming down my face. Aaaaaand I want to read more. Good stuff, really.

D
thepinktabby chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
ARGGGHHH! *sniffle sniffle* OMG... I'm here sobbin and scarin mah cat (BTW it's 4 am here). It just broke my heart. I'm guessing hypothermia with a bit of malnutrition was the ultimate cause of death. Wow. just Ouch. I don't know how i'll recover from this fic. LOL

I'm totally reccing this to my friend I'm sure she'll appreciate a good cry. :D Now i have to read the other version. Thanks for the awesome read.
fcat5761 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
this wasn't what I expected. I kept thinking she was an hallucination from him being so depressed. I can't help but feel for his parents in this. He also couldn't hold on to just giving time a chance. I also wondered why did he ever give that ring to Tori? He couldve given her a different ring. Please don't consider this criticism, if anything, i feel a real kinship with this and the hea version. I'm very invested and have to kinda keep reminding myself they aren't real, they aren't real...so no criticism can be deemed from that.
fcat5761 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
well I said I couldn't even read it but you mentioned you rec stories on this story too...plus waiting for edward to reply is so hard. It's email, he can't just type a quick paragraph to let her know he's still thinking of her when he wakes up? Anyway, this is sad tho I didn't cry. A few days ago I prob would have filled a bathtub as I was so emo (hormones, gotta luv 'em). But since this is short I will continue. Again love this concept, story, all of it!
LoveRob chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Now that got the tears flowing. Perfect
LoveRob chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
That was really sweet. Poor Edward
LoveRob chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Okay so that wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. Probably because I know there is another story with a HEA ending. Keep up the great work
LoveRob chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Oh wow. I feel a box of kleenex is coming on
roxiegirl chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
OMFG. You weren't kidding about the tissue warning for this story. I'm glad you are writing the HEA version as well. I'm on chapter 3 on that story and going back to read more.
yOyOoo chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
It's so sad, but oh-so beautiful. Wow. Just Wow.
DiMpLeS 09 chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Okay im confused is this fanfiction about what would have happened if she would have died or what? im so lost...but i loved it
slrstars chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
This is how I thought it would end but I wasn't sure cos you like to throw in curve balls and really mess with me. There was just no other way for Edward to be happy,I just have one question, how did he die?. I still love your writing and no I do not hate you ;) well maybe a little for making me cry so much..nah jk ;) In the end they had their own happy ending, no matter how unconventional. Hopefully there will be a little more like in the alt ending. :)
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »