Reviews for All The Things We Never Said
slrstars chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Phew the funeral was hard I balled, I can't imagine you writing this, I would have had to stop and rethink and make it happy. kudos to you for finishing it, on to the last chapter.
slrstars chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Ok not sure I can really put into words what I feel. I had to take a break after reading this chapter, don't get me wrong you did a wonderful job but it was hard to read. Of course you made me cry again!
slrstars chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
These songs your putting at the beginning are getting to me. I wanted to go grab Edward when he found out. He is going to be such a mess, what am I saying he is already a mess. Love it.
slrstars chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Your killing me here...but I guess you did give me fair warning. I love your stories they are always different, but your making me cry again!
Nrbl1 chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
OMG! You had me crying like a baby! Your Edward broke my heart!

Now off to read the other HEA...
susayq chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
OK, I feel like this was the ultimate HEA. Yeah, I cried, but it was happy tears this time. This was perfect. Had I read this before, I would have been perfectly content with this ending and not wanted her to have lived and them gotten back together. Now don't misunderstand, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the rest of the other story LOL but to me, this was perfect :D

And with that, I'm going to bed. You have consumed my whole day. And it was totally worth it :D

Hugs!

susayq chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
That wasn't as hard as I expected it to be. Tori redeemed herself here LOL

As for the life after death question...I don't know if I believe in it or not. I am a firm believer in heaven, but I think our spirits can come back and be felt by our loved ones here...whether it be in dreams or in visions like what Edward is experiencing.

~SUsan
susayq chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
*sob sob sob* My 17 YO walked out of her room, looked at me and just shook her head. She's not a believer of fanific... a total Twilight purist who hates that I read fic.

Anyway, this was awful. His heart is so broken and he got to see her again. Will he get the letter she wrote? I just had a thought...is this going to end Romeo and Juliet style? Can I expect more tears?

susayq chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Can I tell you that I don't like Tori in this version. I don't. I know she's hurting by being second to Bella, but she knew this going into a relationship. She seems like a real cold-hearted witch. Just saying :D

keyecullen chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
That was certainly a different way to end the story. A very interesting take indeed. And still a HEA...just in a different way. Powerful stuff. Powerful writing. I am going to have to be inarticulate here and just say WOW!

keyecullen chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
I can barely breathe while reading this. It is just so sad! But so incredibly written.

keyecullen chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
O.U.C.H! Damn reading this hurt!

theonlykyla chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
wow, just wow...i kinda felt it coming but was happy to have them together...
theonlykyla chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
I do believe in life after death. Heartfail continues...
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »