Reviews for All The Things We Never Said
LoryB chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Well this HEA was really good ill say! I really enjoy your writing! Where have you been all my reading life? LOL!
LoryB chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Can I hate you now? Damn that was the most sentimental thing I've ever ever read! Clipped wings have nothing over you let me tell you! The way he talks about her and to her, damn that was heart breaking! I'm still crying though a little bit more than 10 mins ago! Idk if I belief in after life, but if you say he saw her I believe you!
LoryB chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Now you did make me cry! I'm crying like right now! Wow that was sad and intense and damn just sad! I'm running to the next one cause I need to see when he finds her letter!
LoryB chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Maybe I'm turning into an angst whore but I'm loving every single moment! I don't like Tor at all! Poor Edward damn! I'm more scared of your HEA that about a life of suffering! Lol!
LoryB chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Wow just wow! This was amazing! AMAZING! It was almost like baby! I though he was the bad person and in the end it was her and she remembered all! OMG it was so good! But damn now I'm scared to read further! Btw...you're lost! Come back ;)
edward'sbella17 chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
great story
VirtuousBee chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Your story brought with it tears and made me examine my own life. Would I ever love a man with this kind of love? Suicide is so horrible and such a selfish act. But I really liked your story because it makes me think. Something within me wants to feel this kind of love. Eternal and true. Is it out there and will I ever attain it? Only God knows. Thank you! BTW you really know how to make a girl cry.
biblepam chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
died of a broken heart till he could be with the one he was meant to be with.. looking forward to the HEA on other posts...
NoahevansMom chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Oh the tears...I has em...buckets full!

*deep breaths* Well I really enjoyed this story, but I'm so damn happy there's a non-dead version too! :)
NoahevansMom chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Oooooooooooooooh mmmmmmmmmmy Gooooooooood my heart has crumbled into a million pieces! I can't stop crying.

That was both the most beautiful and most heartbreaking thing I have ever read.

Seeing her spirit...*quiver chin* I can't even handle it.

I'm gonna go get into the fetal position w/ my tissues and cry for a few hours (or ya know pour some salt on the wounds and read the next chap :( )

You are very talented! I just wish that talent didn't make me feel like I was gonna barf then die. ;)
dolphin62598 chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
OMG! I couldn't review every chapter because my eyes were so full of tears, but this was heartbreakingly amazing! You did a fabulous job with this!
emilieeex chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
i have never cried in a fanfiction, like i have with your story.

well done!
RoBoobay chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
wow I was hating the angst but the end totally reacued it..so beautiful.i am in tears right now..I love your writting and I cant wait for the next version.
tyrablu chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Great story. They got there HEA in the 'after life'. I can't wait to read the 'real life' HEA.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Heart... breaking... so glad that you are continuing this, though, cause the way it ended... *sniffle*
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »