Reviews for Three Years, Two Months, And Sixteen Days
lluviabrillante chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Fucking HOT. Wow. I may need a minute..
Madarao The Authoress chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh. My. Damn. O.O That was gorgeous. I mean, like, sexily gorgeous! I fucking love this. It's just amazing! I could go on, but I'd be repeating the same stuff over and over. xD

hugs&kisses~ Madarao
EdwardXRoy lover chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
That was soo hawtt
Rukeya chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
MOARRRRRRR !

-wipes off nosebleed-
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Your descriptive stories are going to sent me to the hospital, and my imagination of the last line of this story certainly isn't helping. Do you think you'll do a story based on what else those lips can do?
FMAluVer chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
WOW! That was intense! I really enjoyed reading this one shot very much! You are a talented writer..I look forward to any new works you may have in store:)
queenofwordplayVII chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I like this because 1. It's realistic and 2. It's very detail centered and as a reader, you have to truly focus on what the characters are feeling. Very well done! If you'd like to, maybe even delve deeper into the emotional feeling attaching onto the sensory details and that'll be a mind blowing read haha. Very good job :) I love RoyxEd, especially with their stories remaining mostly intact to what FMA's author originally written. Sorry, now im rambling. Good job, again!
HoPeLeSsRoMaNtIc-29 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Cute!

Ed is so adorable when portrayed as the inexperienced, but still passionate lover. :)

Well done!

Keep up the good work.

Love, Niki
AmericaloveshisEngland chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
love it...more please!
X-Feli-Chan-X chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
...wow. just WOW. You are amazing. I wish it was longer! :O awesome.
KelseyLynn chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Please write more!
whats-up-people chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
it was really well written! i loved reading it! xD
XOXOXO chapter 1 . 1/29/2010