Reviews for A Bad Sign
Apocalyptical Angel chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
I'm loving the plot you've got going. How interesting... Sammy has a wife he can't remember...
Silly Sammy ;)

Your spelling and grammar is better in chapter two than one, you can tell you took some time between posting them. You might want to go back Chapter One, reword a few sentences so they make better sense and read easier.

But I really like the fic idea, it definitely has potential!
I think you should carry on.

I'll admit, despite the amount I LOVE supernatural, I am a Dean-girl so it's difficult to love Sammy, but yes, please continue this fic. I think Sam girls will love this, you just need to slap some more plot into it and jazz up the first chapter a bit.

Oh, also; I ADORED the description in chapter one, very lovely. Just a few grammatical errors that need polishing up to make it sparkle.
pickamix chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Sorry it took me so long to get to this. It never showed up in my inbox as posted and I had to remember that you mentioned posting it.

Good second chapter... I'm glad that she's not all over Sam that would be the all too obvious route to go. Though I do have a question... if her and Sam were just fun and games why is she wearing the ring still? or did she just put that back on when she started looking for him?
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
oh boy what did sam get himself into
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
dun dun dun and cue music oh sam is in big trouble
Leahelisabeth chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Interesting, i hope Sam remembers what happens. I always wanted Sam to get married. I hope you update soon!
pickamix chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Ok now I'm breaking my own little rule here for you. I'm not as into Supernatural these days as I used to be so I set up a rule to not read Supernatural fanfic unless it was finished. But since it's you...

This wasn't a bad start. There was good action and it was a good build up.

You could use a beta to help you take care of some of your grammar errors but other than that I see nothing wrong with this.