Reviews for These are not my pants
Lewd Concubine chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Again, another pairing I envisioned but never thought I'd see. This is sweet in that it is so good. Placing these two in a humorous situation is something I did not expect, but it is oddly fitting. Two angels in white who are anything but. The tension is palpable and delicious. And fun.
Ultra chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Humor/Romance with Muraki and Ryuuken? I never thought something like that is even possible, but you totally made it work! At least they can't mix up their coats - Muraki's has buckles and straps and whatnot :DD Isn't that a testament to their awesome doctoring skillz - they could hardly see anything, what with wrong glasses, and still did those surgeries ;) I liked how you made them old study friends - that explains how they got to know each other. Lol, they probably went to some place called 'The Hiroshima Institute for Heartless Bastards in Pretty White Clothes'... Dr Nii from Saiyuki also graduated the Institute, but he was a bad student, so his clothes are not pretty :DD Ok, now I'm just rambling, what I wanted to say was - thanks for writing, it was fun! :)
Heilian chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
White clothes and glasses. LOL

I wonder how Uryuu will react if he know that his father has a relationship with Muraki... :D