Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
lcee chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
Great so far. Please update soon. It's really good.
Scottiechick-2001 chapter 9 . 10/14/2004
This is really really good! yaay for the story, but i have one question, does this have anything to do with harry potter? i have pointe dout some simalrities between her and harry, herdad and james and her mom and lily (hair anger, etc.)but i was just wondering, oh and isn't that mirroe the mirror of erised? keep writing!_
Haeniliel chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
I can't wait for the next chapter... it's amazing so far. Keep it up!
Irishsodabread chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
This is good.. i like, keep going
rainbowparty chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
I LOVE YOU! YOU UPDATED! WHOOT! Want me to love you more? UPDATE SOON! I LOVE YOU!
tsk tsk chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Are you going to continue?because I think you're really good!
rainbowparty chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
I like your story sofar, and does the mirror somehow transport her somewhere or something?
tsk tsk chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
man...I love it!how did you learned to write THAT good?
saxy chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
really good beginning! I want to see the rest of it!

I don't agree with your opinion of IB, however... we get full credit for first year universities across the globe ( anywhere from Mexico to Moscow!), plus full scholarships to private IB schools with qualifying grades for the last year of high school. Not to mention the numbers of scholarships that the CAS/ theory of knowledge leaves us with... and I was told that IB was the more difficult of the two. For our city, ranking goes IB then GATE then AP.

the plot of your story runs smoothly, and I can see a definite beginning here.. keep it up!
Evelyn Black29 chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Hi! I love the story! I hope you can update really soon
Dark Fairy chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
i really loved your fic. peez wite more!

keep smilin', ME!_