Reviews for Goodnight, Sweet Girl
Rebecca chapter 2 . 6/17
That was so sweet! Aw! It IS possible for toys to make families, well at least in the world of Toy Story,I mean. But I've got to say one thing: Woody! What's gotten into you? Why are you being an old sourpuss? Where is your sentiment? That's not like you! Chill out, "Mr. Grumpy Gills". Ha, ha, ha. I would've like to have read about YOUR reaction if the roles had been reversed, with you and Bo as the 'parents'! What do you think of that?
Melody Starr31 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Awwww I kind of want to see them as a family now
Cowgirl chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
is sooooo cute you really did a fantastic job this stroy was very sweet when buzz saw Jessie carrying the baby he really does like her
buzz and jessie love27 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I love it!so cute! well i have a question obout the great mother they have a baby? wow. lol go girl
Diane Clifford chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard at the bit where Buzz got all googly eyed over Jessie with the baby!

And aww,such a sweet ending. *heart*
linklover77 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Aww precious! Buzz is so sweet! Love the ending line! Great job!
sg1princess8 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Not gonna lie, this is by far my favorite story you've writen! Please tell me your planning on continuing!
twitterp4ted chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Oh, gosh, that was so sweet. I'm in love with this story.
samuraistar chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Again with Jessie falling asleep in Buzz's tender embrace.

*sigh* I LOVE IT! BRAVO!
Lina Girl chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
That was a very beautiful story. Poor Woody was jealous. x)
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I dawwed so hard my face hurt form smiling.

So utterly and completely ADORABLE.
SennaFan4ever chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Hi! This story was really good! I really enjoyed reading it! I think you should write one more chapter about how Molly names her and Jessie uses her name while talking to her. I think that would be cute. You really have everyone down!

God bless
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Hi! I really liked this story. Becca is so cute! I really liked her intro! I hope jessie can calm her down. I can't wait to read more. This story is awesome!

God bless
Gilbert Winchester chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Can toys be mothers? 0.0

oh well this was soooooooo sweet! I love when you said he kissed her long and slow! SO ROMANTIC! hehe. I love your Jessie/Buzz stories!
BlueEyesUnderTheFedora chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
I really liked your idea of a tiny baby doll. That was really cute. But why was Woody so sour? Was he jealous or something? He's my favorite character...I would love it if you worte some stories with him in it. :)