Reviews for Veronica's Second Chance
WildWriter95 chapter 9 . 2/9
I know it's been years but I really want you to continue this story
jcampbell943 chapter 9 . 2/3
Did you post the 3 (possibly 4) endings to this story? I've now read almost all your work and from the others see that usually it is tied up with an epiloge but I'm not seeing one for this...I'd love to know how it ends!
C.Elder chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
so what happened thereafter?
irma66 chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Umm...where did you go? I adore this story. Please come back! It's only been 4-1/2 years. :)
anne chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
i really hope you continue this fic
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
finish it!
Lunky chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
I don't think Duncan will be TOO upset when Veronica gives him the heave-ho, since he doesn't seem to like the "new" her. I'm so excited to see where this story goes!
Sarah chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story and would love to know how it ends. Thank you for the entertainment.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I know this hasnt been updated in a while but Im still hopeful u will update. Great storyline and what ifs.
ru.chica.31 chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Please finish! We all wish we had a "do over" and change our past for the better, or so we think.
irislim chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Very creative and interesting. Please tell me this is a LoVe story at end game! Can't wait to read more )
duckquack chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
I can't tell you how much I love this story and I really would love if you wrote more! I can't wait til Veronica and Logan get together!
nhelms31288 chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
finish please. i would love to read how it finishes
Nashira Kozoroh chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
i love it
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
i would love to see more of this story, it's been years, but a girl can dream...