Reviews for Veronica's Second Chance
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 1/2
i love your writing, i was really sad when i got to the end of this chapter and there was no next button. i hope you continue it :)
frenchbobcat chapter 9 . 11/8/2016
I read this story for the second time. Your idea is just amazing. I love how Veronica become this new one character and how she surprises the other. It's interesting that she tries to solve all the investigation of the 3 seasons. And I would like to know how it will happen for beaver. A lot of things are funny : when she upsets Celeste or Duncan, when she teases Logan, when she ennoys Dick, ...
And mostly I love the link between L & V. But why did you stop here. I want more ... So please, please, please, I kneel in front of you (I don't know if it makes sens in english ?) can you update this incredible and fabolous story ! There is so more ... Lilly and Weevil, Lilly and Aaron, Lilly and Logan ... and who will Veronica date after her break up with Duncan. I f not for me, do this for your fic it deserved a follow up or suit (I don't remember how we say it) and continue to write you're one of my favorite author.
Godschildtweety chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
I love it can't wait for more
shaliny14 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
If you are done writing for fanfiction it will be the shame for the whole Community please continue writing for your fans. I love your work!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
been waiting on next chapter forever
dabblingpen chapter 9 . 2/28/2016
I hope one day you decide to come back and finish this up, it was an enjoyable story line
TinaBM91 chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
I really enjoy this story and I know that it's been a really long time since you updated, but I hope one day you get to finish it.
Ashley chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
Hello! So I was scanning through some old bookmarks and came across this link to your story. I know it's been quite awhile since you've worked on it, but when I saw that your profile was still active I just felt the need to tell you that this was (and is) one of my favorite stories in the Veronica Mars universe, even though it's unfinished. I'm kind of dying to find out how it ends, but I realize that 6 years is quite a gap and you probably aren't in the same head space as you were writing this. If you have the ending lying around, just know that there's at least one reader who would love to read it! Regardless, this was a great story and I'm happy to see you're still writing; I'll be sure to check out your other work!

Much love from one avid reader to another
sophiamommy chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
loved to see more of this
NVMF chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
I just read this for the second time, even knowing it is incomplete. I love how hard Veronica is working to rectify the past, even while accepting that it will end in her own heartbreak. Although I'm hoping this will somehow lead to Logan eventually, I could accept Veronica's satisfaction in saving her friends. I really would like to know what happens with this one. Hope you pick it up again.
JoeCool701 chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
I hope you come back and finish this story its really good!
Addicted2LoVe201 chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
Actually, maybe there is hope in this fic being finished as I see a 1st chapter of a new Veronica Mars fic just published December 4th, yesterday. Also, it looks like there is still a lot of recent interest in this story from others in the comments. Please finish this! Thank you!
Addicted2LoVe201 chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
oh no! I did not realize I was reading an I completed fic. The plot was such a great concept and I am so disappointed it didn't get finished.
shaliny14 chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
You aren't going to continue this story are you :,,,( and it's so good too. Truly one of your best! I haven't seen this done yet. Please continue!
gaudy chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Please you have to continue this. I have no words to how much I am craving to see this finished.