Reviews for Veronica's Second Chance
kerali chapter 9 . 6/14
I'm not sure how I seemed to have missed this story before, but it's amazing, even with where you left off. Whether you ever go back to it or not, I loved reading it.
laura.arrick.3 chapter 9 . 6/12
You have to finish this one too! Please, please, please!
lswhite chapter 9 . 6/11
Are you planning on continuing this storyline? Interested in seeing where you are going with the story. Please update soon.
friendofSirDidymus chapter 9 . 5/2
I really enjoyed this story and although it's unlikely you'll update it after 5 years I really hope you do!
Quwer chapter 9 . 3/24
I know you haven't updated this story in years, but I would just like to say I really enjoy reading what was written so far! (I've only started Veronica Mars recently) Not sure if there are any plans for future updates, or dropped or continuos long hiatus but really looking forward to any future chapters on this.

Although if you do plan to drop this, maybe a brief point form of what you had planned that leads to the 3/4 endings you had in mind? (...ignore the begging tone in that question, haha)

Either way, hope you keep on writing! Really well done as of
WildWriter95 chapter 9 . 2/9
I know it's been years but I really want you to continue this story
jcampbell943 chapter 9 . 2/3
Did you post the 3 (possibly 4) endings to this story? I've now read almost all your work and from the others see that usually it is tied up with an epiloge but I'm not seeing one for this...I'd love to know how it ends!
C.Elder chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
so what happened thereafter?
irma66 chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Umm...where did you go? I adore this story. Please come back! It's only been 4-1/2 years. :)
anne chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
i really hope you continue this fic
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
finish it!
Lunky chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
I don't think Duncan will be TOO upset when Veronica gives him the heave-ho, since he doesn't seem to like the "new" her. I'm so excited to see where this story goes!
Sarah chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story and would love to know how it ends. Thank you for the entertainment.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I know this hasnt been updated in a while but Im still hopeful u will update. Great storyline and what ifs.
ru.chica.31 chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Please finish! We all wish we had a "do over" and change our past for the better, or so we think.