Reviews for Skittles and M&M's
This Little Lady chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
OMG! Love this story so much! It's so cute and fluffy and sweet...lolz

The songs were great too! I like Kiss Me and that song they sang during the dance I forgot the title! (*_*)

Good job!
mimatofan101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This is your best one ever it is so funny keep updating pls thanx
honeybood chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
AW! OMG THAT WAS SO KAWAII! SO CUTE! I LUB THIS STORY SO MUCH!
aoisenshi chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
that was...CUTE? GREATE?

what can I say...both?
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
All hail the spork. And Googoodolls. And Six Pence None the Richer. And this story. Great music, cute couple. I don't like Mimi (at all), but she's okay in this story. She's definitely a Skittle though, and I have to agree with Matt: M&M's are better.

-HW
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
CUTE! I LOVED IT!
Noodlejelly chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
funny, sweet, very cute
Purity's Tears chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Yeah
Purity's Tears chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
That was really good. Keep writing Mimatos because I just probably have to be the most Mimatoec fan in the world. All right so you used a little Sailormoon. Here's an idea, just try writing a lemon. One wouldn't hurt would it? Sorry, maybe lemons aren't your thing...
not saying chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
This tory is really good and you should write a sequal to it. But do keep the Mimi Matt situation. They are the cutestest couple. Oh yes what kind of sn is ohjt just out of curiosity
Debra chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
I love this story! It was awesome. I also think that Matt and Mimi make the cutest couple, but did you know that in the Japanese version Matt marries SORA! I mean Come on...pass the vomit bucket! They even have kids! I mean what about Tai? And Mimi? Oh well, there messed up. They do not know how to write a story.
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
Great romance. E-mail me. I need tips for writing stories.
PINKSUGAR chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
cute i like the colours (I like Skittles too.)
mellow depressive happiness chapter 1 . 4/7/2001