Reviews for Conversation Hearts
d-kronk chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Aww... now that was just super cute. I loved it. And it's definitely making me rethink those candy hearts...I may have to pick some up.
Damira chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Aw, that was so adorable. And to think I almost skipped over reading it because it is so short.
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Nicely done! Love it!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Great story. Loved it :) So sweet :)
ValkyrieNyght chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
You know, you have got to be one of the most romantic people I have ever "met" in my entire life. Seriously, you're making me uber-jealous over here, but your also making me hopeful as well. You are making me re-think my whole outlook on the possiblity of love and people in general. Right now I sit in the "people suck, and so does love" section of the bleachers.

I think my point is, you've given me hope. That's hard to do. So thank you for this epic slice of fluff.
Fanatical Writer chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Awww...that was adorable! I think I grinned from beginning to end. Conversation Hearts sure have come a long way since the last time I had them! LOL

Great story!

Angie
Lilblossomcub chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Again another great story! It was cute to see each of them share those candy hearts to each other. Ohh you know reading this you should maybe make one when Penelope is like on like her cycle and craves chocolate!

However due to like several hard cases she is even to busy to leave her desk. Sooo Derek orders those custom made M & M's for her and gives her some. Just a thought but still love your stories!
thlove chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
AWWWW! YAY! I wanna cry a little bit, I'm so happy now! Thank you!
writersblock24 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw, that's so cute! Love it.
SincereAmore chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I think this story could make even Hotch smile! It was so adorable, I could barely breathe while reading it! So cute! :)
TheSlashBunny chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I wish I could favorite this story more than once! It's so sweet! (pun intended) And creative!

I showed it to my roommate too. She almost cried because of all the cuteness!
JenRar chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Aw! Babe! That was TO adorable! :D Made me feel all squishy inside! *grin*
aloquaciousgirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
this was so cute, i liked it a lot.
MiaDame chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
No way! Just where did you pull this off? OMG, it's ubercute, I LOVE IT!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
You are so forgiven.

This was so sweet and big, huge on the AW factor.

Thanks for such a light and happy story.