Reviews for NaruSasu Alternate Universes
grumpikachu chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Awww, anyway its nice you wrote that mini-sequel thingie, because this was sort of what I was trying to imagine, only with Itachi being Sasuke's estranged brother who left them years ago (because Naruto said he buried Sasuke's whole family and stuff... and its just depressing to think they're the only two people alive in the whole world.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Okay, that last line was a little heartbreaking.
Effervescent-Kei-Chan chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Awe these were all so good! The Furries one was so cute! Lol how short and different the stories were kinda reminded me of Robot Chicken, only your fics weren't disturbing or stupid. They perfect little snippets from multiple dimensions! I can tottttttallly see how some of these could have bloomed into epic fics, but epic fics require a lot of time and patience, and you've already got quite a fics under your belt x) It was fun to read them tho!
Ellisama chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
I've always had a thing for AU's. Especially stuff outside the highschool setting since it's seriously overdone. Still lovely though. Only one small question: .. why is there no drabble number 9? (is it because of Japanese taboos? because you could totally go with that, kyuu sounding like pain, and all that. You'll have to move the post-apocalyptic to four to make it credible though...)
Denial's child chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
I like them all. Especially Furries. The thought of Sasuke purring WITHOUT BEING OOC is awesome - a normal, human!Sasuke purring is just freaky; that'd be SO weird-

in SPACE and Post Apocalyptic were cute. And pirates just sounds really promising. I'd love to read the story- okay, the lemon actually xD- that would follow. But just being a drabble is fine too.

I like that concept, even though it's a bit frustrating.
e313 chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
1. intrigueing doesn't begin to cover it; am off to read 'crossed wires' as soon as i finish these...

2. adorable

3. *snort* naruto's so not giving him up; or maybe he will and then still him back just to make it more interesting

4. a whole week huh? :D impressive dear sasuke :D

5. kinda heartbreaking, kinda awesome :)

6. ooooohhhh. it would so make an interesting novella

7. the reversal in ingenious; i was expecting sasuke to be the vampire

8. ooooh

9. *sigh* heartbreaking

all of them are very well written and i loved reading them. thank u very much for sharing them with us
hollywater chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Chapter 6. Post-apocalypse. U shouldn't write it. No, what u should do is auction it off to a good writer and then tell us all were to go find it. Cause it really sounds awesome, even if we should expect some devation from the new author. But really, do it. And u could offer some cool plot-bunny oneshot that u were "gonna-do-anyway-at-some-point-in-the-not-so-distant-future-but-that-you-need-a-good-excuse-to-start-because-of-all-the-other-stuff-you-should-be-updating-faster" ( like teamwork 2!). You know exactly what I'm talking about, mmmm? So, whaddya think? Do it for the fans, huh, please please please please, maybe, think about, huh, yeah, really, pretty please... _ 0_0. _ 0_0 *flutters eyelashes in adoration*
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Omg, I love all of these.

I think that space captain and pirates were perhaps my favorites, though.
Hijokugei chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
How the HELL did I never find this fic? THIS IS BRILLIANT. And very kinky!
pennypigeon chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
love it! it so heart breaking!
bridmatt chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
After Kishimoto presented this exact AU scenario during Naruto's most recent confrontation with Sasuke, I kept waiting for fandom to jump on it and produce fic! Surprisingly, yours is the first I've read where someone finally took him up on the idea. I'm glad you did it because it is a really worthwhile idea to explore when thinking about the relationship these two have.

Most people want to pigeonhole Naruto as someone with a heart of gold who could never do wrong, but like you showed in your fic, if they'd grown up a little differently, if they'd both known the truth about their families, if Naruto had known about his parents' sacrifice and the way his mother was treated, if Sasuke had known that his family was sacrificed to keep the peace, then things might really have turned out different between them. Maybe you're right: not knowing was what kept Naruto from becoming bitter, but not knowing was what made Sasuke better. Interesting thing to think about, at any rate.
Aldamonburst chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
wow. that was interesting.
mistralle chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
You know... I feel like my heart stopped beating altogether. Really... just... *weeps*
mischief maker 2.0 chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
oh. oh, this hurts. It hurts and i would read 10,000 words of it. Damn these boys. 3
Itallia chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Interesting way to retain the characters and their basic stories but change the settings. The furries one was hilarious.