Reviews for The John Ringo Lesbothon!
redDaeth chapter 1 . 6/26
GO! SHEWOLF!
Brown hair and eyes chapter 5 . 3/22
Hi, I really appreciate the John Ringo fic, I like some of his stuff but nobody writes fanfic for it. I enjoyed the snippets and you are so right about the lack of nonhetro relationships. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
What is Islands of Rage and Hope about if you don't mind my asking? I'm kind of curious now. Ive read a nubmer of Ringo's books but that one/this one, isn't familiar to me.
Hurrock chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
I appreciated your writing your little ringo stories, it's always bugged me that almost none of his main characters are lesbians, they all seem to be straight or bisexual and focused on men.
Side note, I've just recently been re-reading the Legacy of the Aldenata series, and I think you made some factual mistakes. The only Posleed to have crests are God-Kings, normals have none at all. AIDs can be both male and female, Commander O'Neal's was male, and it is noted that people tend to pick voices of the opposite gender. I would suggest re-editing the Posleen War chapter to fix some spelling/ capitalisation mistakes as well.
Thanks for writing!
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
I like this one. It has style and pizaz. and yes Teri was terrible people before.
Neihaera chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
He actually develops both sides of the question ... not on the main stage, granted, but Dana Parker references her upbringing with "Johannsen's Syndrome" at several points, including how difficult it was to NOT wind up a pregnancy statistic, and how a significant factor in her decision to go for military service was influenced by access to medical support to deal with it. On the other hand, James "Butch" Allen's home life was critically influenced, to the point of "18 and out" being the Allen family's only real recourse to Mrs. Allen's having it, and Papa Allen not being willing to deal with the situation responsibly. Butch's concerns over his multiple sister's potential vulnerabilities were significant factors in his training and probationary period. Then there was the effects upon the global political climate.

Yes, the whole "Blonds in Heat" thing was probably a joke ... but Mr. Ringo doesn't tend to miss details. If it's there, it's there for a reason.
chaosrin chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Amusing then I again have not some of his book. Nice of you to write some follow ups.
Marcusss chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Nice story...:) There are few things you got wrong - like A. being all woman (it is given by owner (woman usually have male AIDs (I think Mike's wife had one), or AID itself (like in case of Daisy Mae)), and some other little things...

But overall it was nice...:) More of Posleen fanfic...:)

(I'm working on one actually, will take some time though - for I am lazy...:) )
Narsil chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Nice chapter from one of my favorite authors (and a good book). I'm a sucker for redemption stories so it's nice to see that Teri actually learned something. The ugliness of the war from the books comes through well.