Reviews for Going to Kurian
fuzzy122672 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Pearls just seems out of character here. Multiple characters do, actually, but still.
Amelita chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I'm a Miles/Maya and a Apollo/Vera shipper, but it's a great story! When they announced there would be a GS5, I thought that if Maya and Apollo met, he would definitely have a crush on her. Once again, good job :)
GuardEzio chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
oh i don't know about that...i think it was a good fic _ i like the "yes chief" line as well
red eagle chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wait...Gramarye and Fey blood mixed? OH CRAP.

RUN! THE PLOT BUNNIES ARE COMING!

Hmmm. Maybe I should give this pairing a chance.
oMANOo chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
OMG

what an awesome pairing!

do you imagine how their children would be like with the Gramarye and Fey blood mixed o_o?

that would be FA-BU-LOUS

xD

I loved Pearl (:

I think everyone need some more of Pearl !
Judge Kat chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
actually, apollo is supposed to be a lot like the old phoenix anyway. No, this isn't the WRONG pairing, there's no such thing. Not my personal favourite, but at least u were creative, and you really have a good writing ability. i mean GOOD.
SierraSilver chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Well, I've definitely never seen Apollo/Maya before, but that doesn't mean it's bad. And if Phoenix and Maya aren't together by now, it's about time Pearl stopped dreaming.

Overall, pretty good job.

-Sierra
TheGuyFormerlyKnownAsAnalogboy chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Dude! I thought i was the only one that thought about this pairing. Believe me it makes much more sense than other pairings. The fic was written quite well and you bring up a really good point: 3 near-death experiences and 9 years later and somehow Nick and Maya aren't together? It probably means they're relationship is more platonic.

Kudos to you man...
xStormyx chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Ahahahaha... I'm not really a fan of this pairing but it was really well done! I especially loved how you got Pearl's POV and the ending was fantastic; SO Ace-Attorney-ish (in that, in the games there's always a sort of a group-hug moment). Trucy's suggestion is so hilarious! Really, well done! *favs*
Ninuri chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Actually, I liked the pairing. Apollo and Maya do seem appropriate together, write some more about them, okay? Nice fic!