Reviews for fake romance
janisa chapter 1 . 4/20
what the heck
LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
the story was good but the ending was very rushed and boring it doesn't solve the conflict between Laura and Dylan.
jasmine13jones12 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Sweet!
Annonymous chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This story brought tears to my eyes. I have a lover, in china, it's a long distance relationship and this made me think about her and the day we fist laid eyes on eachother. This story is the reason why I'm booking a flight to Shanghai to meet with Rebecca, the most beautiful woman in the world. Thank you for opening my eyes and restoring my faith in humanity.

I hope you find what you're looking for in life
sunnyd12 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I don't get it. I'm sorry i do mean well. I liked it... but over all it was just too much at once and i didnt understand it.
pitchpearl fan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
umm so confusing
minimarett chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
this was a good story but to be honest it was a bit short, it looked like it was writen by a year 6 and it needed more detail... but other than that, it was quite good :)
blood666 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this story is soo sweet
Haruko Ogata chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
The story was good, however, there needs to be more detail. Look it over and smoothe out the details, so it makes it more interesting.
hotfries95 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
U might need to look over your story before you publish it. You sound like a 2nd grader
knz97 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I like the idea of the story, but you have a lot of run on sentences. And you kinda kept repeating the same things over and over again... Other than that I liked it!
memel chapter 1 . 1/28/2010