Reviews for A Love Not Too Soon To Be Forgotten
A.D Master chapter 6 . 2/6
I almost cried but i love it
Bulbreon chapter 12 . 1/25
Not gunna lie, you're pretty bad with romance and you rushed the shit out of the last chapter, but all in all I enjoyed the story from start to finish.
Bulbreon chapter 10 . 1/25
I swear if the story would've ended there I would have thrown my computer against my wall! lol
Bulbreon chapter 2 . 1/25
OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DREW IS GAY FUCK YEAH OMG I LOVE YOU.
Ashmn142 chapter 2 . 1/7
Oh boy, lost it at "gay friend with gren hair" ahh classic
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Ash's sis is the boss she's really funny
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2014
Just plain amazing
PearlxAdvance chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
I like Ash's response to Brock... That was lame.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
That was an interesting story. That's something I can actually see Brock doing, even if it is OOC. The same goes for Misty, Bruno, Brandon, Drew & Lance. At first, I thought you were referring to Janine as opposed to Aya. Great story, though.
AmericanBoy2016 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Wow what a great story, its just really awesome.
Rachael Hofche chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
I know this is a little late but... I DON'T WANT THIS SERIES TO END! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON'T!
Lucy Utegar chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I ABSOLUTELY HATE MAX AND I WISH HE WAS DEAD. HE IS STUPID. I HATE HIM. HE'S A F***ING B****. But I like the story. Best fanfic I've seen so far!
MostAdvanced chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
This Is an amazing story I am currently re-reading it make more stories like this one
Drade chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Hey this is the last thing I want to say but I wish you did not have it where Jessie and James died. But even though I am glad with what you did with Meouth.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Definitely one of the best endings I've ever read!If possible,please make a sequel of some sort! :)