Reviews for Potter: A History
SortingHat chapter 17 . 8/9
17 WHOLE FUCKING CHAPTERS and no character growth or personality change! What the holy fuck is this shit? I'm like outta here man!
SortingHat chapter 16 . 8/9
I wouldn't exatcly label this as *friendship* it is far from that.
SortingHat chapter 13 . 8/9
Perhaps Harry should just steal a military jet and fly it shooting up the Malfoy Manor.
SortingHat chapter 12 . 8/9
Draco might as well be working for the CIA the corrupt things that happen.
SortingHat chapter 10 . 8/9
Actually her father is right. I think Hogwarts needs to make a law where parents have to have *Wizard* insurance for each student so it won't be so expensive for the school and guarantees that the school will do whatever they can to protect students.

Suddenly muggle safety devices come into mind.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 8/9
It would be nice if authors gave warnings on mute Harry or not. In video game fanfics it's often warned if the character will be a mute or will have speaking roles.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 8/9
I bet Zabini is a paid agent to leak news about Potter.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 8/9
I think Harry should've asked what the houses are like and the Sorting Hat would show him *in his mind of course* a preview of each house and what previous students were like living there kinda like CCTV footage they have in the big UK cities.

Another prospect is what if Harry decided to walk to Hogwarts himself thinking that Uncle Vernon would likely not take him to the train station so he decides to leave early and follow the railroad tracks to Hogsmeat or whatever it's called. Harry would eventually follow the path up to Hogwarts where he would find a staff member there who would help him and likely find out his *conditions* he is in JUST before school starts.

Harry would steal some food and money from Vernon and buy supplies for his journey while claiming to the shopkeepers it is for his family before he is reported missing.

Then Harry would go to platforms 9/3 fourths to find where the train normally goes and follow the tracks on foot since the tracks are non electric there is no lethal third rail.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 8/9
Little do they know that Muggles have progressed far from what they assume.

However the last generation is doing it's best to reverse all that by purposely making people divided against each other and we haven't been dis tivided since the pre Civil War era.

The liberals want their *feel good* society of everything being cookie cutter get along which more racism happens then the other way.

100 years worth of progress are being quickly flushed down the toilet by groups such as those that want us to ONLY drive eco friendly *green* cars which are okay for urban cities but suck anywhere else and have little to no room for groceries.

They also want to tax you for how far you drive. If you drive a longer ways to work then you pay twice maybe three times more at the pump.
A lot of people fought that tax even many liberals who woke up also protested or otherwise instead of paying 3$ dollars per gallon at the pump you might be paying 20$ dollars at the pump assuming the gas was available to begin with due to driving farther then others to work.

Gotta force everybody to public buses! Which means more buses and much more electricity needed to run the buses and eco friendly cars.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 8/9
Walking or running won't really make any difference except that you could collide with someone on the other side of the portal.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/9
This is literally taken from word to word of the book. You could easily be sued for plagiarism even with the disclaimer. I frankly hope you do!
Femalefan chapter 7 . 4/30
The only spelling error you seem to have is with Seamus' name.
Stefan Lee Salvatore chapter 29 . 10/12/2014
this was... so great :') I want more...
james.consolidated chapter 29 . 12/28/2013
Very interesting intro. I love how difficult you have portrayed the Slytherin lifestyle for Harry. Well done. I hope sometime in the future you can come back and finish. Thanks for your time and effort that you have given.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 29 . 9/27/2013