Reviews for I'm Sorry, I Left Your Soul in My Other Pants

Dirty Whore.
JellyJules chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
cool
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
uh oh, what's Eddie gonna say? lol
nexxus123 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Yay! I was waiting for you to update this one.

I find you very funny and this chapter didn't disappoint.

Thanks for sharing! :)
weflytothetardis chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
LOVES IT!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
this is turning into one helluva trip lol
TRDancer chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
“What’s up? You know, what’s going? How are you?” What planet was she from? Neptune? - my favourite line. :D haha

I LOVE YEW. 3
IChimpz chapter 2 . 2/4/2010

Get the point?

I wuv chu.
lie2me.87 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
.THIS.

I did a happy dance when I found out it was updated! I want to know what is going on though. What happened to Edward? Where is he? WTF IS GOING ON?

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Awesome chapter again, I can't wait to read more :)
Damon'sHumanity chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
what an interesting thing to leave the chapter off on...a horse's dick up you ass...nice. This is a cool plot though. Rose and Edward are growing on me too, thanks to you. Update soon!
TRDancer chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
lolololololol... I'm laughing.

IChimpz chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Special thanks goes to IChimpz who's been my muse and supporter during this thing that's still not finished. :) - That was the best thing ever. XD

You already know how much I love this. And the title..I still can't believe that stuck, haha. It's amazing.

Ugh.

You're amazing.

Haha.

ILY.

Whore.

lie2me.87 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Can't wait to read more. I love the descriptions and suspense.
1writernomore1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I am so confused! :D

You are dark and deep, girl, but I love ya!
Bella'sExecutioner chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Awesomesauce.

bugs ARE a helluva lot better than a werewolf in heat. It's good to get the message out there finally!

I really fucking love that he wears an eye patch... have I told you lately how much I love you? Cause I do.

"He was whipped with a capital w-chh" bahahahah!

It's so NOT lame having one eye Ashward- Respect the patch BOY or else Badass bootcamp is in your future. #_*

You are so fucking incredible Ashward.

love the cig moment. :0)

I love this because the whole cabin scene is Evil Dead... LOVE the tie-in! You say it's nothing like AoD but you're wrong. I hate to inform you but you are. ;0P It's totally like it!

"I was just a horny guy with an axe." I love him.

LMAO! I gave up about 10 minutes later... LOL That's true love right there. ;0)

*giggle snort*

love it zomb. thank you very much! you are to awesome for words and this story rocks my socks! Can't wait for more. mwah!