Reviews for Don't Leave
Anabeth Jackson chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oooh its so cute i love this story!
valdezsflame chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Really good its written so well…so sad i love Nico Bianca stories.…
The Flames of the Pheonix chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Brilliant. No Doubt. By the way, you might know me better as JBRockFreak. I have changed my pen name. Excellent story!
me chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
MrsWizard98 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I only just finished reading "The Titans Curse" and I have 4 words for you:

. !

It was just amazing, and I felt sad, yet it was a fantastic story. Keep it up!

SupremeMasterOverlordKhurro chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
i liked it
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
it was really sad :( I hate tragedy!(but not yours of course)my favorite part was:

"Night approached and it was time to part."

I dont know why but I totally love it D

Klbooks chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Wow... your PJO fics are so deep.

This is really sad... and I think it's really good! It could've been published in the book, it's that well in character! Honestly, you should write more stuff like this...

*Off to go read and review Summer's Day now!*
AbsolutelyAbbie chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Aw, that's soo sad. I mean, for real.
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
It was great.

-Lieutenant of Artemis
TMI chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I love how you tied that in with the real words of the book. Very well written! Keep writing stuff like this!

Pendragon2601 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I like this story, it has a lot of emotion in it and I almost felt like crying when I read it, although you'll have to try harder than that to make me cry.

Very good though. :)
flourelle chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aw poor Nico!
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I'd agree with you that this is the best of your PJO oneshots. One thing I think you could improve is a really great last line. My favorite stories are always the ones that end memorably, whether hilarious or tear-jerking. I feel like that's the only big thing you're lacking. This one was okay (I believe the others were sort of average, but I can't remember for sure), but I think you can still improve it.

Keep writing!
Sun Daughter chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Thank you so much for your reviews, everybody. They always mean a lot to me.

If you have a Percy Jackson fanfic and you want reviews, just post your story on my Forum: "I want Reviews!" and get more reviews from subscribers!

~Sun Daughter (I originally was azula4evr, but I changed my name)