Reviews for we are wonderland
Kuroi Kokoro 09 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Though I'm not a big fan of dark stories, but this is really good! I was totally mesmerized by it!
hachimitsu10 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
This story is so damn good! Its really different from other stories and I really love it ... please write more . ...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Great job
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I have to say that the recurring pattern in 'we are wonderland' and 'every man kills the thing he loves' is slightly disturbing. That fact that Ichigo goes mad enough to kill everyone. Especially Sado and Rukia. And here Isshin and Karin as well. My my. What a gives imagination.
That being said its a story and it's a well written, dramatic, vivid and oh-so-enticing story. It is beautifully written.
Something to be said about my sanity since I have actually read both these fics more thanks once.
Update your work soon. I have left a request in a review for 'hard boiled and halcyon', I hope you take it:)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
What is it with you and insane!Ichigos and decapitated!Orihimes. So it was a self-fulfilling prophecy.
TopherLoaf chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
NOOOOO!
OMG!
You should make another chapter!
Knighthawk chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Interesting. Still loved it though! *grabs several tissues and blows nose*

Very thoughtful and thought-provoking. Great ending. I love how you don't always have to have a happy ending.

Always a pleasure! Thank you!
Aubyanne M Poulter chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Okay. I've gotta ask, since I've just now read 'Hatter' by Renting, which is derived from this. It's spooky how much they're like Penderan Fauste and Riley Wingate from Subproject10/6. The story is identical in that regard, just in a fantasy setting. It could be AU of Hunting Alice and Shards of a Looking-Glass.

Anyone know where the concept originated? I'm thinking it's a total coincidence, and that's fascinating. Is it from Bleach? Not used to seeing other Hatters being tasked with killing Alices who've gotta die 'cause they'll 'break reality'. ;)

Enquiring minds would love to know.
Chibisamasempai chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow. Just. Wow. I had goosebumps reading this.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
It is a lovely story. A lovely and dark twisted story.
HerFairy chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow I can't with you anymore. Is everything you write flawless or something?
luluccy chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
woahw...this was intense. I loved it! 3
InoueR0xO chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
It was nice, but the thought of Yuzu, screaming his brother name, but he didn't listen was a bit scary and sad!

But, it was great :)
Ms. Pufferfish chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
As an Alice-fanatic myself, I have to say this was beautifully executed. Your writing style compliments its dramatic elements perfectly. It was so gripping, I decided to forsake sleep to read it. This by far is one the best Alice-related fanfics I've read so far, and its very hard to get a grip for Carroll's peculiar style and atmosphere (if that makes sense). The ending was very fitting-particularly by the fact that Yuzu was left alive. It gives me a little bit of hope for future of Wonderland. Fantastic job. By the way, what was Renji's role? Am I right to assume that the Queen of Hearts was Masaki? Though I am a bit confused on the Cheshire Cat. Personal preference makes me want to say Gin, but story-wise I'd guess Urahara.
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
That was SO good! I loved how you portrayed Ichigo and orihime in this story. I loved your writing pieces!