Reviews for Days or Decades
Sones chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love your one shot, but that's the thing with one shots I always wish they were longer, especially this one. It was great, thank you for writing it.
(Ps: sorry for the mistakes, English isn't my native language)
Kurosawa-san chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
omg so moving! First fic I've read that goes straight to the heart of Kaidan. Love it!
Ananka00 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is very beautiful and sad. I really like the second person perspective. Well done! I'm certainly going to check out your other stories!
Meesh chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I have never read a second person POV story that was so poignant and well written. This was lovely, thank you for writing it.
Noelle1230 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh my god this is my fave post ME1 story ever it has a great POV with both how Kaidan and Shepard's feelings over a course of two years. Keep up the good work!
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was lovely and sad. Normally I don't care for this point of view, but you pulled it off gracefully. Well done. I wish there could have been a little about Kaidan's reaction when he found out that she was still alive, but I suppose that's another fic for another day? :)
MissDefender93 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I decided to check out some more of your stories and I really like them! - Keep up the good work!
Vshard chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Really nice touch. I was a little thrown by the second person at first, but it made it seem all the more personal. Ah melancholy...
Cate Lynn chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I felt exactly the same way about Kaidan. The story can never have too much of him, so to have so little... incredibly disappointing. After he yelled at Shepard, and then sent that apology email (with the doctor thing!), I felt like BioWare had personally cut a hole in my chest. "Here! Go fill it with Thane or Garrus!" *sigh* Did you stay loyal?

Anyway :) I thought the fic was great. It touched on a few things I thought about, particularly that Shepard must have felt so out of place, where only days had passed for her and years for everyone else. It's a lot to process, and then to pile the Collector mission on her? A whole new team, ship, everything. I felt really bad for her. ESPECIALLY regarding Kaidan. Needs moar Kaidan romance! They had better make it up to us in the 3rd one, eh?
Lossefalme chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aw crap. The end of Kaidan's thing made me choke up a little. I came straight to this fic after I finished the Horizon mission tonight, because I was so APALLED at what happened between Shepard and Alenko. My Shepard had to go straight to her quarters afterward, because it was the first time she actually shed tears in a very long, long time. (Fic for that will come later, lol.) I am just so distraught after that. I was not expecting that at ALL and it hit like a slap in the face. Wow.

I am SO VERY GLAD to see you are writing some fics set during ME2 dealing with their relationship. That is EXACTLY what I need right now, heh. So I'm looking forward to reading more of these and I hope they come soon, because I'm still quite angry over how all that went down. ;) Keep up the awesome work! :D
HeavenlyMuse chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
HEEYA! I had a feeling you would be upset about what happened and would write a fic! You do not disappoint, my friend, good show!

I just beat ME2 today! All I'm going to say is that Bioware better reward my Shenko loyalty in ME3 or I'm never, EVER playing any of their games again!
really chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Sigh. So very sad, yet so very astute. :'(

I'm hoping some of the ME writers on this site will take it upon themselves to rewrite that disastrous Shenko conclusion that was thrown at us in the sequel. It's probably great fodder for the fandom writers, in fact; or at least, I'm hoping it will be. Because I'll admit to being a little desperate to read a fic that brings them back together somehow, and doesn't just leave us in an angsty wake. (Can you tell I'm prodding you for follow-up chapters to this? :P)

Oy. I get far too invested in video games.
ilmiopassato chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Amazing oneshot! I'm about 2/3 done with ME2 (I think), and I HATED that the Shenko scene was so short and angsty! lol. This helped me get a nice background on some of the feelings Shepard and Kaidan had surrounding the reunion.

Guess I'll have to wait for ME3 to get my canon Shenko fix; my Shepard decided to stay faithful despite Jacob's hotness. ;)
Eilam Wordsmith chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I miss Kaidan. It's just like Carth Onasi in KOTOR 2; we get a brief scene with the man we've fallen in love with, and that's it.

Bioware is full of cruel, cruel people.

That said, another really great fic. Made me want to cry, and there were definetly deep, heart-wrenching sighs involved. I guess I'll have to retaliate with the fic I've been working on today.
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I just learned that Kaiden isn't one of your romances in the games, and is in fact not even on your side anymore so to say that I'm crushed beyond all reason is an understatment. I saw their reunion video and I absolutely wanted to cry. I still do...

I like this story though! It kinda helps fill that empty void where my heart used to be before Kaiden crushed it.