Reviews for Yeah Baby
Hot! Hot! Hot!
angel897 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
like it
The Scarlet Letter chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Veeeeerrrry nice ;) Well written too!
GreenEyedBabe chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
very cute. short, sweet, and Sirius is adorable. I loved it. Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Ah, this was picture perfect! _ The 'Yeah baby' at the end almost killed me.
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
If I enjoyed it?

YEAH BABY! hahaahahahaha

Of course I did, thanks!
Selayne chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
"Sirius nodded eagerly, his eyes lighting up at the thought of this being more than just a one time thing. "Yeah baby.""
Like the end, wonder if she became mad cause of what he said xD

Good story btw
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
that was so cute keep writing and good luck for the future!
The Sexy Muggle Librarian chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow. Amazing. I love this pairing and I think when I've run the course with Charlie and Hermione, I'll make the move over here. :D I'm still smirking over the "yeah, baby", but just because it makes me think of Austin Powers.
Rosewood17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I'm not typically into AU, but I really liked this!

"If you were just being nosey, you could have said 'Moony, you old dog, are you screwing Hermione on the sly?"- Ahaha, definitely my favorite line.

Hilarious :D
LoveHGSS chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Yeah baby is about right, haha. This was hot and funny and sweet and just... wonderful! But, coming from you, I find myself unsurprised. I love the conversation between Remus and Hermione, as well as the ... uh... interaction between her and Sirius. All in all, absolutely amazing! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Yeah baby indeed. I absolutely loved it. Spectacular job!

- CSB -
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I love the series of questions both Hermione and Sirius asked Remus...he must feel so left out, you should invite him in ;)
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
really cute, well written. I also really liked the 'um, and you would know that because...' type question hermoine asked remus. classic.

The only complaint? I don't personally think a girl would take 'I would have screwed you months ago' as a compliment. I mean, sure its Sirius, but still. other then that, lovely story