Reviews for Realization
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This a great little story. It's very descriptive and wonderful and definitely captured my attention. I had it recommended to me so now I think I'll check out your profile and see if there's anything else as fantastic as this story on there.

The raw passion between Gohan and Videl in this story was amazing. It wasn't like in a smut fic or in a pure lemon because it was stand-alone. It was certainly a unique take on their first time and for some reason entranced me far more than any other fanfic between Gohan and Videl has in awhile. I truly loved this fanfic; wonderful job.

Well, yeah XD Great story! :)
gue22 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Phew! Knock me over the head and drag me back into reality please...I'm speechless, really, I'm just in awe of your brilliant writting style. This has just put G/V back in my interest group. How is it that I am only discovering your brilliant works now? I'm officially blown away. This is just great, major props to you. Though I felt that Gohan was slightly, just slightly OOC, and I ussually don't like it when he is...I think you explained it away rather expertly. I would love to say more but I'm extremely impatient to hurry along and read Imperfect.
RukiHina15 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This...is...fantastic! XD lol. I think you have very good details in this story so far. I can feel the strong emotions coming from both characters :) Very good, hope you keep going!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I wish I had more to say, but I really don't. Ugh, too bad I'm not talkative enough when I ought to be.

Anyway, I do love this line, and I thought you should know as much: ["Damn, Videl. I love you," he managed to force out on a dry whisper. "How am I supposed to deal with that?"] It's so cute and...well, I think it's really emotional.

Great work!

Cheers,

-Manna
chimney leaf chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
You have such a wonderful command of language, lines such as 'stolen into his house and loved his daughter' and 'the difference between mechanics and reality' are the most instantly memorable. The first one in particular strikes me as one of the best lines I've ever read in anything, that honestly isn't hyperbole.

You've also managed to pitch the characters and their relationship so perfectly. When I read something like this it makes me wish that I could drawa comic or even animate a cartoon, and then I would be able to create a mature version of DBZ, of course with all the fighting but with some kind of real world human interaction because that is what it deserves.

I hope that you realise that when you write something that focuses more on the thoughts of one half of the relationship, the rabid fans will pester for something from the other side. That's what I'm doing right now because I could read your writing all day long.
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow. Why is that always the first thing that comes to mind when I read your work? Is it something in the water where you are? What is your secret, woman? I need to know... God, I need to know!*bursts into theatrical sobs, whilst lamenting over her own horrible writer's block.*

EHEM. But, histrionics aside (;), this was absolutely lovely. Flawless. Don't you just love Aggressive!Gohan? I know I do *winks*.

Thank you so, so, so MUCH for this lovely little gem. It's been a while since I've had warm fuzzies, but the feeling's definitely back so excuse the giddiness, hehe.

Thank you also for the lovely snippet you sent me and, again, I must apologise for my delay in responding. I am quickly acquiring a reputation amongst my contacts of being a jack-in-the-box like figure. I am popping back and forth so much and without warning, that I swear I'm giving them whiplash 0_0.

Procrastination is my biggest vice right now (just ask anybody who knows me ;).

But enough about me and my boring self! Back to the altogether more exciting topic of this story..._-.

If I wasn't lucid enough previously...I Love it (Just look at the capital 'L' on the word. If that doesn't show you how serious I am then I don't know what will! Hehe.)

I'm loving the citrus flavour you've got going here . Like I expected, very 'tasteful' _- (I swear, ONE of these days I will stop being so lame, but until then forgive me.)

The sensuality of your writing is something that needs to be applauded, girl. You have me hanging on your every typed word and when it ends, I'm left wanting more! You are one talented lady.

This is SO going on my favourites list.

Oh, and don't be worried! This more than lived up to the standard of 'Imperfect' as far as I am concerned. Kudos!

Darn it, now it's like I'm waiting for my next 'fix' ;... I really, really would love to read more from you.

I cannot wait. I would love to see a sequel.

You have made my dreary day just that bit brighter with this sweet dedication. It warmed me up nicely and that's not an easy thing to do with the frigid weather we've got going here, believe you me _-.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are awesome for doing this for me .

All the best.

Take care,

R
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Damn fine work on this. Brilliantly done. I had best read Imperfect then. Keep at it.
MandereLee chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
You have no idea how incredible your writing is! I don't know how you manage to write so eloquently the feelings, the actions, and the internal struggle that Gohan experiences; the boy is such a dork, yet you manage to make him like the most romantic prince undercover as a knight ever to walk on the face of the world. You make me want to swoon over him, and envy Videl.

Oh, gosh... and Videl... your descriptions of her is downright perfect. Crying, hot and bothered, annoyed, or otherwise... all her expressions are so believable. And it makes me want to melt over the little fluffy anecdotes you have written for this spiffy couple.

Aw, congratulations again on another wonderful writing. I hope to see more from you soon. I admire your writing style so.
Noryale chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Just like Imperfect, this was fab.

I'm trying to write a constructive review but not much comes out other than... incredibly well-written, I liked how you smoothly altered from present to past... Oh, and erotic! Very sensually and tastefully erotic! :P

Another great fic to your repertoire! Keep them up, this was definitely the nicest I've read lately.

Take care,

Nor
Lilly-sama chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I loved it. You really are good. Hope to see more work from you soon. )