Reviews for I'll Leave My Window Open
deleted111 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aww Leah :(
wallaceout chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This story was absolutely beautiful. I actually teared up at the end. You captured Leah's pain so well. Great job. Keep Writing!

Wallaceout
Nixx chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
wow.. just wow. that was so well written. I cryed.

thankyou for putting this story into the world.
cheate chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Truly beautiful.

I cried. :)
VanessaMarie84 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
sam and leah really do break my heart. it's awful. oh man that is the saddest sam and leah story i have ever heard. she seems so mean but really she was really angry at the world cuz i mean she totally got the short end of the stick. awesome entry. good luck in the contest! xoxo -V
MsNinis chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I liked the way you wrote this and I think you captured the sadness in Leah's heart so well.
HopeAlways chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Ah! So much angst - great though ;D
chef diamond heart chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Ow! I'm howling here, Melly! That was wonderful!

I loved the life-long weaving together of Sam and Leah's lives, the details were excellent. So many threads to make up the fabric of a future together.

That made the intervetntion of fate all the more poignant as all the little fibers were wrenched apart.

The bitter mixture of Leah's feelings, and Sam's regret, were very skillfully described - such an upheaval in life is never simple, it's always conflicted.

Keep on, mon amie! C.
CornflowerDollz123 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That was excellent! I don't normally read Sam/Leah stories but this one was brilliant!

Keep it up :)
Chalcedony01 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
oh my god i loved this. the leah and sam story line is by far my favouriet in the whole saga. This was a brilliant piece of writing! keep up the great work!
Imprinting Magic chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This was great! Try your hand at other stories like imprint ones.