Reviews for These walls fall
arses21 chapter 6 . 1/26
Glad they were able to take a chance, put their hearts on the line & find their happily ever after! This was fantastic, thanks!
d-kronk chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Lovely fic. I really like everyone's advice and I'm glad that Penelope finally got through to Derek and told him how she felt.
onetreefan chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
so good :)
darkgirl3 chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
sad to see it end but that was wonderful :) Can't wait for next story. :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Happy HEA ending. Thank you for sharing and for a make me smile conclusion.
JackpotGirl chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
aw...that was so cute! I love when stories end with babies, I'm not even kidding, it's like my one favorite thing...and they lived happily ever after and of course they had a soccer team of kids :)

I would've liked to see everyone's reaction to it though, but's still so lovely the way it is! greeat job! love to read more from you!

Jellze chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Aw! I LOVE it! You really did a great job on this one, you gave Garcia a stalckerish backbone to track down her man and bear her heart to him! And I really love how you show Morgan's complex insecurities and not just doubts mix with denial. You rock!
Baily007 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
What a wonderful story! Thank you so much for sharing!
KricketWilliams chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Oh, this turned out so elloquently beautiful! What a testimony of love making each other stronger. Well done!
bitchy-bennett chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
AWE! that was one hella cute story!
C.C. Baptiste chapter 1 . 2/8/2010

*Big Dreamy Sigh* You make me want to have my own Derek Morgan! I loved it! I kind of wish it hadn't ended :( I'll get over my sadness because I know in my heart you have something else coming!

Leigh59 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
she broke his walls down and showed him what true love is. perfect.
PinkAngel17 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Aw, that was so sweet! It was a great ending to this story and I totally loved it! :)
SavinGrace chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
What a wonderful story! I love this, great job hon!
Mogo Girl chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
A wonderful story. I really enjoyed it...thanks for sharing!