Reviews for We Did It
Des-C-Kudi chapter 19 . 4/2
Yeeees Finally I found that One Shot which I read on tumblr! Asfhskudb THIS MAKES ME SUPER HAPPY.

You, Mel, are a genius! This so well written, damn hot but one the same so hilarious! The last scene was sooo canon like hahaha, poor Naruto. Thank you for writing this! After reading I was grinning like an idiot the whole day. Haha. lt was so damn good!
narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 19 . 3/27
jaja esta con todo me gusto mucho las historias sigue asi escribes muy bien la narraciĆ³n
BrokenUchiwa chapter 6 . 3/9
I have a newfound love for sasusaku smut xD
MonieceDemi chapter 7 . 2/12
Nice Story
mordor the mighty chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
wowsa bring on the smut great story very hot very sexy very funny
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2017
this was just incredible
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Awsome its gerat while reading this i got sooooo wet you realy are good
Meep chapter 6 . 7/16/2017
Naruto you perv!
AnonForAReason chapter 2 . 7/2/2017
I think you really understand Sasuke well. From his actions to his words, it all just makes sense with the character. Conglatulations.
Luumus chapter 19 . 6/23/2017
This collection of smut is very interesting to read because you can clearly see the difference from your 2010 work to your current work and how much you have improved on your writing, characterisation and how the smut have become more realistic and have a more natural flow to it (if that makes sense?), to the point that your recent smut is really some of my favourite go to SasuSaku goodness.

Have you thought of polishing your old work? Maybe do a couple of rewrites? I would love to read them again.

Cheers
Luumus
Wild-Crafted chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
i need you to keep these coming! loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
This was really amazing you should write more actually
KatUchiha743 chapter 19 . 6/19/2017
graynita chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
ITS 5:00 IN THE MORNING AND IM TRYING NOT TO WAKE PEOPLE UP RN FROM LAUGHING OMG
Zessia chapter 19 . 6/2/2017
Hahah this was so hot and sooo funny! Loved it!