Reviews for The Lost Girls
Starr123 chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
:O :O :O

This is amazing! I was getting so into it i had to remind myself that this wasn't real :L

Well done - superb

Hannah chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
Best story ever! Poor Nikki :(
Hannah chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Amazing! I would write more but I have to read on! A really great story.
awhitermorn chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
i love this story and have looked forwaed to each chapter avidly,very good plot and characterisation.
Janey chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
That was brilliant! Please Please do some more chapters so we can see it end!
sfchemist chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
I was enjoying this the usual amount for a good fanfic story until this chapter. Now I am hooked. What a terffic, despicable and ingenious twist.

Won't say more as I want to get to the next chapter...
lilypad1 chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
Great! Nikki is out of the monsters clutches..Absolutely love when Harry saves her...Fabulous chapter..thoroughly enjoyed it...and Oh! the end is so cute...:) More fluff next..? C'mon we need it to make Nikki recover sooner than soon...;)
xxkizixx chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Severely agreeing with Leo here.

Poor Nikki! I feel better knowing she's okay and with Harry but still.

Loving the story, it's well written and the characters are really accurate so well done!
dinabar chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Ah a drugged up declaration of love. It doesn't come better than that. And very sweet end to chapter, you can't beat a good snuggle.

aBeautifulLiar chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
Too cute. :') I loved this chapter so much. Especially the ending.
tigpop chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
Awww I've been waiting for this chapter :)

And you didn't disappoint :D

It was so cute! Loved it :)

Charlotte88 chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
Oh, this chapter was just so lovely. Seriously, beautifully written. I'm so glad Nikki's back safe and sound and you didn't kill her off! ;)

The fluff's gorgeous, more soon please!
northernexposure chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
That was epic! Loved it - especially, of course, Harry rescuing Nikki. :) Looking forward to more!
DancingIsLikeFlying chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
So glad that they found her now. Love the story. Can't wait to have a bit of recovery H/N moments. Please write more soon!
Audrey1119 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
I've somehow managed to miss this epic chapter! Great, I am so glad they are together again, can't wait for an update!