Reviews for Play Date
DammitAll chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
XD Lovi just cracked me up with the 'Fuck! Fuck 'tato bastard!'
lmncake chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
That was so cute . I wanna read more of this! You should make another chapter of their playdates!
Plumcot chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Aww, so cute! The mental image of Feli spinning around and singing "Pasta" is just too adorable for words. :3 Great job!
neverchange5986 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Adorable XDp
Lady Black Cat chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Too darn cute! I can just imagine a sequel, but with the kids as grown ups. XD
BlackenedHeart chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This is the cutest thing I have ever read! Simply kawaii! I love it! Funny and cute! :D
You're just jelly of meh chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Type your review here...
Golden118 and The dark kitten chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
O.O Wha?

I love all of the humor in this story it really made my day...Now onto the reveiw.

Of all the humor here I did have my favorites...But, all of it managed to make me laugh.

The comment about Gilbird really cracked me up, and it had to be right after the comment about Gilbert's height at that time... (Can't be very intimitating at 3 feet high with a small yellow bird on your head, I don't think it's possible...) And the besides comment about his laugh made me chuckle. (I have to admit, his laugh sours like a dying snake -.-)

Also, Ludwig's reaction to Feli crying... Nearly made me squeal, it's the perfect mix of child like cuteness...And Ludwig.

All in all, the mix of humor and cuteness has sent this right to my favorites list.
WhalesEverywhere chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I LOVE YOU! Ohh man that made my day
TheDeadOne28 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
XD so it was Prussia's fault all along...
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I had to reframe from fangirling and squeling to loudly for the niehborhood to hear. (I would also like to apologize for either my spelling and or grammer is wrong when I reviewing.)
craquelure chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
OMG This so cute. I love how you make them so natural I love it. Instant fave! XDb
deleteimmediately chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Lovino killed me XD oh god this is so cute!
Queen Umbugartus chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is really cute.
Mariko Higa chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hahahah wow I am laughing so hard. That was awesome. Love it!