Reviews for Forever Nevermore
Jay chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
I'm actually really glad I read this. It was short & sweet...in the only way that a country destroyed by war with two people finding each other to fall in love twice could be. Nice work!
Asian Delicacy chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I realy liked yhis fic. I rad it some time ago. I kind of gas the tone of a war romance movie I watched as a teenager. Prince Inuyasha meets her when she's a child and falls in love. That part reminds me of Memoirs of a Geisha. The girl keeps the handkerchief he gave her as a child and he admits to loving her when she becomes an adult. Loved the tone and story line. Great job.
Asian Delicacy chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
This is really good.
Asian Delicacy chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I like this.
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
This was a really sweet story! You really did a great job and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
rosedreamer101 chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
aww, if only stuft like this happens in real life.
BashiYami chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
*sigh*

Yes, life isn't like that; IT'S WHY GOD CREATED FANFICTION.

Seriously, as authors we can do anything, we're omnipotent. Even if he DID die (which he didn't, because I said so), you could have the hand of god reach down from the heavens to split the earth and pull InuYasha out of the afterlife with a horned Pegasus flying at his heels.

Seriously - anything.

The beginning was sad, the continuation wonderfully angsty, and the ending happy (because I said so, so there). A happy ending is all one can really ask for in a good story anyway -

Sin cere,

- DoP - ~

P.S. OF COURSE people want the koiinu ears because they're cute. Was there every any doubt? Besides which, I've always thought that the true test of an author was to take the unbelievable and MAKE it believable (even if one thinks said unbelievable thing was entirely plausible to begin with XP).

All-powerful, seriously.
BashiYami chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Well, I was all set to believe that there was significance to the 'bellflowers' comment, and that he lost Kikyou to the war, yet AGAIN creating the dreaded love triangle... until I read your last paragraphs. He's been in love with Kagome this entire time, hasn't he?

Next chapter!

BashiYami chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
O . O

They didn't actually rape her, right? From what I understood he appeared right after they found her.

Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I love ur stories and writing so much! But I hate open ended endings like that sooooooo much! But I still love the story!
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
so awesome!
LeaMichelle chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
very cute
SleeplessInsanity chapter 3 . 8/28/2010

another great story.

i love fairy tales.
rinipreciado chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
that was too sweet, i really liked that...the way she was thinking is probably how i would have lol. you did great!
White Wolf Lady chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
It's sad, angsty yet creative and wonderful all the same. I'm not usually one for angsty stories but something made me want to read this and I'm glad I did, because I thoroughly enjoyed it, and regardless of the sad ending some part of me is hoping he'll be able to come back to her.

If you continued this I'd be happy, but it's fine as it is.

~White Wolf Lady.