Reviews for Of Sues and Wings
Oriena14 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
oh my gosh. it's been 3 years since I saw this story. the first story I EVER read on fanfic. this is amazing. I completely forgot about this. this is the story that will be remembered former by me, s I just want to thank you for writing the story that started my fanfiction obsession.
Middle Eye chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
It was better than the original, which is saying something. Also, Max calling I.S.T.A.M.S. the Society? Do I sense a reference?
Miss Charz chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Ahaha,

Effing funny.

Not sure if it was MEANT to be funny. But it is.

Had me freaking shaking with laughter.

God, where'd you come up with 'Maryella Susanne Ezmerrelda Ruby Cheshire Moonunit Fireflare Anastasia Moonleaf de Unicorn Isabella-Marie Starflame'?

Musta been a bummer to write. Phew.

Uhh, yeah, what a way to brighten my day a little by killing off those annoying Mary-sues. And Gary-sues. But there weren't actually Gary-sues in this, were there?

Ah, dear, I'm rambling. Sorry. Bye bye.
TMI chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
ZOMG I loved this one too!

Fang: I got to make out with Max... D

...thank you Captain Obvious...

Love it!

TMI
WeAreWhoWePretendToBe chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Lol this was hilarius
butyousaidforeverandalways chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
GETABETAGETABETAGETABETA.

Or if you have a beta...

get a better one.

I'm sorry... It was a great story, just... ugh, typos :/
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
'"He wasn't yours to start with," I said, my mouth running ahead of my brain. "And Jupiter? Could you have given him a gayer name?"

"HE. IS. NOT. GAY!" the Sue screamed. I mean, wow, who knew she had a complex about it too?'

I'm laughing so hard right now. Which is kind of a bad thing, considering the fact that I'm sick and my throat is hurting...*shrugs* Still, awesome oneshot/entry. I'm glad someone other than me submitted! I was starting to worry about whether or not the contest would actually take place.

Keep on writing!

-peace
Aviva chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
this is really funny. i hate Mary sues. i always sort of thought max 2 was really a sue.
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
this was hilarious, but you should have used 'Ebony Darkness Dementia Raven Way' from the worst fanfction of all time 'my immortal' that would have been hilarious. You should do a sequal where they send a normal HP character do destroy Ebony "enoby" DDRW.

Peace

Love

Snickers
Music's Note chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I'm not gonna lie- it's a little rough in some places, and you really should go back and fill in that gap if you're entering this in a contest. But overall, that ROCKED! I am all for killing the MarySues :D
Constant-Rae-of-Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
:) very inventive.
soccerislife14 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Hahaha! This was awesome. I loved it. This was definitely the best one-shot I've ever read - Not only was it funny, bu it was also so very well written. I thought Maryella's name was hilarious in itself. It was a mouthful. hahah. But totally awesome, story. I need to check out your other ones. I hope you win the contest!

Sincerely,