Reviews for Dove's Wing
Mythicall Moon chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
If this story (and others) are done, why not change the status from Incomplete to Complete? Anyway, lovely story!
Mythicall Moon chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
You've made an error: "...as they down at their partners," - it should be "...as they looked down at their partners," instead.
BartWLewis chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
I may not like Terra that much but she does make a great couple with Aqualad. Cool story, hope you update soon. Although the last chapter could be a great ending with the press conferance.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
I love it! Sad that its ended for now.. oh well. Hurry! And very good job i must say. Could help reword the sentences though.
CelestialRavenRoth chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
This is so good I love that bb want even fazed by terras return and I love that u did terra x garth
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
cool story
Angel-of-Energy chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
I liked the chapters with Beast Boy and Raven the most. I thought that was the actual story when I read it a few months back. Another, whole different story might have been better with the whole Terra thing, but I liked it. I really liked it! Good job! Keep on going! :)
RoseAngelx chapter 16 . 1/26/2011
You, my friend, are a simply amazing writer. The story was excellent and very well written. Raven was a little too out of character in places, but that could only be expected; what, with her emotions going crazy and everything.

Oh, but I do have a little bit of constructive criticism. Firstly, Starfire never says "Friend (name)". She will say "Raven", or "Friend". Not "Friend Raven."

And also, when you have someone talking and the dialogue goes over two or more paragraphs, at the end of the first paragraph, you do not put quotation marks. But you do put quotation marks at the start of the second paragraph. This shows that it is still the same person talking.

Otherwise, great job. :)
13animaluver chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
hi reviwer rock chettos! loved it
Thowell3 chapter 15 . 12/22/2010
What were that Tattoos of that Beast boy and Raven got?
LucarioLover2488 chapter 14 . 12/15/2010
sure hope cybord get a new Spanish diconary before his implant crash and try to make Aqualad cures to the Amazonian still,it's funny and sad. :'(
Linzerj chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
"BB, follow me. We're going to get tattoos." Well, that was totally unexpected - though I love how it left Robin - er, Nightwing - just speechless.

That was cute how BB and Star purred...hehehe...

Oooh, Tara/Terra's coming back! I smell a sequel! Horray!

I absolutely loved this story, great job!
Linzerj chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
Muahahaha, Starfire's finally caught on and is getting Rae to admit her feelings. I absolutely love it!
Linzerj chapter 13 . 11/29/2010
...Chhh...he called Raven his 'Mate'...I don't know why, but in that situation I find this hilarious.

Great job so far! I'm loving every minute of it!
Linzerj chapter 12 . 11/29/2010
...I never dwelled on this too much, but Beast Boy has such a horrible past...

I love the nicknames for the emoticlones, and the whole story so far! :)