Reviews for FFVII : Advent Aftermath
SirenMist chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
So it's been 4 years and I'm sure you've moved on with your life - but this is so cute and I really love it! Do you mind posting just one last chapter to wrap it up (maybe with a little Yuffentine too)?

This is really well written and very cute :) I wish you'd come back to it!
Juleezy chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
IM HOOKED! I really hope you finish this. I really like this.
LeonHyuga chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Pretty good. Slightly OOC, which may or may not be a issue depending on what you were going for.

I find Cloud blushing/being embarassed was kinda odd for me. I also found it different that Cloud made the first move. These two occurrences aren't bad, but they just seemed OOC.

So were you intending to let Cloud be a bit OOC or are you trying to nail his personality exactly? Or is it that since he doesn't have to worry about fighting some evil or sulk about Aerith/Zack that he has lightened up some?

Anywho, nice job. Update soon.
His-Kira chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
so...there should totally be more :D you has me hooked...if you do not...I WILL FIND YOU! :D
His-Kira chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I think this is very good work! I think you mimiced their personalities quite well. :D Keep it up! I love it!
HabsGirl31 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Thats cute. I love Cloud! Update soon
finalfantasyXOX chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
OMG SO GOOD PLEASE UPDATE SOON T_T
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
BANDA BAN, OK I LIKE THIS, IT'S A LITTLE OOC ON THE CHARACTERS BUT I CAN DEAL WITH THAT. YOU MIGHT WANT TO WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITIES A BIT.

THOUGH THE STORY ALL AROUND SEEMS NICE, ONE OF THOSE ALL AROUND 'FIXING INTO A HAPPY LIFESTYLE FROM A HORRIBLE PAST' STORIES, I'LL KEEP REVIEWING,
Lonely Citadel chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
How sweet! I can't wait for more!
LadyTeefStrife chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I love it! blushing-Cloud is so cute X3

Yuffie! how can you be trying to hook up Tifa with someone who's not Cloud! X

Tifa is really a saint. Taking care of everything and everyone and even having the patience to deal with angst-emo-you'll-never-make-me-talk Cloud... good thing he's changing after A.C.

cloti is happiness!
LadyTeefStrife chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Good begining. I'm going to read chap. 2 now.

But I think Cloud spent less than 6 months in the church... Well it doesn't matter. *shrug*

I don't know why the pink bow-Aerith part has troubled me... maybe it's my inner clerith-hater kicking in... Don't worry about that though, I know this is a cloti, I just cant help it. *shrug*

cloti is happiness!