Reviews for Finding Holly
Kia Pigford chapter 42 . 9/4/2011
I loved the story and cannot wait for the sequal!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 42 . 8/31/2010
I have a feeling that we will see more of Randy in the sequel...I don't know why, but to me it really seems like the viper has deeper feelings for her, but he won't tell anyone, he won't even admit it to himself.. I wouldn't mind a little Randy/Holly drama.. Actually I would love it ;)...

Great story.. Really sweet... I actually remember the day I started reading it It's weird that it's over.. but it a way it isn't... Oh well, please tell me when the sequel is out! Can't wait :D! Good job girl..
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 41 . 8/31/2010
Awww... I love Mike as a father! DADDY'S INDEED AWESOME!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 40 . 8/31/2010
Oh shit... I guess it means something bad... I didn't know the last word, so I looked it up, but didn't make much sense to me, but still guessing it's bad xD!
I love Jeffrey Nero Hardy chapter 42 . 8/27/2010
Awwww!

I love the Ending!

It'ss ...Awesome! lol :))
RatedrKjErIcHo chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
I have read every word of this story and I absolutely love it! I love the way it ended. It was really fitting. You are one of my favorite writers on here. I will be looking for the sequel. I have two stories that are posted. They have an M rating but that may change here in the future. They are called Can't take my eyes off you and White Liar. So Check them out if you want to.
BigSOAFan chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
Great ending to a great story. Glad to see Lucas and Holly both healthy. Can't wait for the sequel.
NellyLove chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
Awww! Loved the ending. I'm glad all of Holly's loose ends are tied up now. I absolutely loved this fic, it was soooo much fun to read!

Can't wait for the sequel!

xoxoxo

Angel
KatieRose13 chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
i LOVED this chapter.

the ending was amazing!

cant wait for the sequel!
electrikbloom chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
Awww cute ending! :')

Such a great story!

I shall eagerly await the sequel. Bravo!
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
Awe that was so cute gloved it. i am so excited for the follow up
Melilovesraw chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
Great conclusion for a great story. Sad to see it end but looking forward to reading the sequel. You are such an awesome writer!

Mel
nychick4 chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
great chapter im so happy that mike holly and the baby r one big happy family. cant wait till the sequel. dont wait to long to do update i love this story so im sure ill love the sequal.
BigSOAFan chapter 41 . 8/25/2010
I'm glad Holly and Lucas both are ok! Can't wait to read what happens next. So sad this story is about over! Can't wait for the sequel!
NellyLove chapter 41 . 8/25/2010
I'm glad Holly is okay!

ooooh, i wonder what the surprise is!

Can't wait for the final chappy, and the sequel!

xoxoxo