Reviews for All You Need is Love
ZabuzasGirl chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Update immediately, please!
fallenfaeangel chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Words cannot express how much I love this story. Its a little hard to understand sometimes with how the time jumps around but still very enjoyable. I hope you continue the current segment until she is better. Do keep up the good work, its a lovely concept that is very enjoyable. Bravo and keep up with the good work.
SpiritWolf21 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I was soooo afraid when I saw chapter 5 because I thought it was something saying you given up on this story but I'm very glad you didn't.
Cotton Strings chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Can't wait ;)
InsaniumArtisan chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Woot-woot!
Upload when you can!
-teiaramogami
Cotton Strings chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
Loving it, please update! ;)
Nightbloodwolf chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
omg, that was really sweet! i was so hooked to the chapter everything around me disappeared! that only happens with really great stories :) so congrats! this is really cute! she helped a baby D
Rock Raider chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
This story is beautiful. The way you give us a look into the ENTIRE life of these two characters, it's so heartwarming.:3 It's also pretty tear-jerking when we think about the thought of Naledi dying or Alex eventual leaving of the nest. It gives ME Empty Nest Syndrome, & even I know he's a fictional character. Also, interesting how you had Alex meet Christopher. I like the idea, even if it DOES bring about unfortunate implications about what might happen to Alex.:(

BTW, sucks that you lost all your chapters. Perhaps if you do end up rewriting them, you could use this opportunity to fix up things you think might sound off, or just not that well written.

Well, anyway, update soon.
Antidaeophobia chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hello everyone, just getting a note out somehow to let you all know my computer crashed and I lost all the new chapters I was going to post. But hopefully I'll remember what I was going to post and maybe write it better this time around.

I received several reviews complaining that several people couldn't understand the flow and divide in the story and to my surprise, still won't allow my punctuation divides or any sort of signalling of divisions in the story. I apologize and hope to remedy this as soon as possible in order to improve everyone's enjoyment of the story. Thank you all for your kind reviews and encouragement and I hope to add more soon.
Ember Filled Mist chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I love the story! Although it can get rather cofusing to tell when Alex is little or big... still, a much loved story. Hope you update soon!
Murasaki Hikari chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
This chapter was MUCH more confusing than the other two that you've written. There were a ton of fun on sentences, quite a few misspellings and absolutely no smooth transition. I'm guessing that the page breaks were taken out when you uploaded this chapter...

Despite the mistakes, I really like where this story is going. I hope it has a happy ending, but I think something along the lines of bitter-sweet would be more appropriate. I can't wait to see what you do with it! :D