Reviews for Secrets and Lies
I loved this story!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Great story!
luckyducky09 chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Awesome story. I wish you didn't end it so soon. You really should do a sequel! Please?
McDreamy's Post-It Wife chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
A great ending to a great story - I'm looking forward to more of your writing.
Juzzy88 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
that was awesome!
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
I loved the story
Juzzy88 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
I just started reading this and its awesome!
Paddie.Whacked chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
This is an amazing story. Excellent job. I really feel like you captured Mark & Lexie and portrayed them to be true to their characters on the show while still having fun with the story line. I've reread this several times already and don't get tired of it. I wish it didn't end. Can't wait to read more by you!
McDreamy's Post-It Wife chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Great chapter - Mark and Cam are completely adorable together!
Kate chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
I really love this story and I get so happy every time I see an update. I am not the biggest fan of Meredith but I really liked her in this chapter. I also noticed that she said that no matter what happens, Lexie will have her. I hope that is not foreshadowing on your part about something that has to do with Mark. Please update soon. I cannot get enough of this story.
MiCoop chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Loved this story from the start. You did great. Can't wait for the final installment. But i have one little question: why don't you want to continue it? :)
Silver1989 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Great chapter, i love how well you've written the little boy becuase it's almost as if you could picture Mark acting the same way at that age. I really hope that you update soon.
Lattelady chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
That was a very moving chapter. I really enjoyed it. You keep the characters in character even if it is AU.
roserose12345 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
AW SO CUTE! UPDATE THE EPILOGUE SOON! MAYBE WRITE A SEQUEL?
McDreamy's Post-It Wife chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Really enjoying this - I hope you continue :)