Reviews for Where Do I Go?
Artistically Insightful chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
THE FEELS MAN! THE FEELS!
LovelyLaMa95 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
HAIR fanfiction! Amazing story! Poor Berger (
But since I saw the performance on the Tony's I have been obsessed with Berger/Claude and I've been searching for stories since I saw the show in July.
So where did you find the other fanfiction?
Anyway I love how Jeanie named her son after Claude and how Claude helped Berger get through some of his crazy. So sweet! _
DevilRose1713 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
WOW! So amazing!

I just saw HAIR on Broadway last Saturday (2/20). I had saved for so long because I am from Chicago and a big fan of the musical and Gavin Creel.

I completely agree about the dynamics between Claude/Berger/Sheila but I admit I'm totally obsessed with the Claude/Berger relationship. Everything you mentioned in your notes I noticed too and just waited on the edge of my seat for them to kiss. Unfortunately they never did as you know, but I love your story.

The scene under the bridge made me weep, but the story as a whole is supremely amazing. I can't wait to read to sequel.

Where did you find other HAIR fanfiction? I need more!

Thanks!
eeames chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Haha wow. You just made my life by writing these Hair stories :) I'm not even kidding

Interesting story idea, too!
showtunediva chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I like this fic! It captures the essence of the characters from HAIR very well. Nice job
Audrey Fulquard chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
I'm not sure I have anything that constructive to say but I just wanted to say that I loved it! There's not enough Hair fanfiction on the net, so this was a treat. Very glad Jeanie was featured in this - favourite character!