Reviews for Gloaming
Guest chapter 37 . 12/21/2017
I am sorry but i hate Bella in this story she chose a man over her children and walked out on them what a terrible mother she is also she did not deserve a happy ending i was hoping that Quil would kill Edward for taking his mother away from him and his sister .
kezcullen chapter 28 . 11/25/2017
loved loved this chapter!
Lillywhite1 chapter 39 . 10/11/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Elise de Sallier chapter 37 . 10/1/2017
Lovely conclusion. I'm glad they found their way back to one another.
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful, creative talent.
Elise de Sallier chapter 36 . 10/1/2017
I hadn't expected Bella to have trouble with blood lust, but it explains why she stayed away so long.
Elise de Sallier chapter 35 . 10/1/2017
Oh, how sad that Bella didn't get to see her children for years. She certainly paid a high price to be with Edward.
Elise de Sallier chapter 34 . 10/1/2017
I'm glad they are together and so happy. Here's hoping Bella can be reunited with her children quickly.
Elise de Sallier chapter 33 . 10/1/2017
So sad. It's hard to picture peace between them all.
Elise de Sallier chapter 32 . 10/1/2017
Wow! That was sudden! I can't wait to see how it turns out. .I just hope everyone survives.
Elise de Sallier chapter 30 . 10/1/2017
I don't think I could have done that...left my children for a few years. I can't see them forgiving her if she does.
Elise de Sallier chapter 29 . 10/1/2017
How sad. A relationship between Bella and Quil seems impossible now. :(
Elise de Sallier chapter 28 . 10/1/2017
I like that this Bella can be assertive and state her needs and desires. She's right. She can't be the only one making sacrifices, especially when hers are so enormous.
Elise de Sallier chapter 27 . 10/1/2017
Wow! Bella hit him with it all at once. I wonder if explaining vampire mating in comparison to imprinting would help?
Elise de Sallier chapter 26 . 10/1/2017
This Bella is very brave, but I guess so was young canon Bella. Both are good at ignoring fairly obvious concerns! Where does Bella see this relationship with Edward going?
Elise de Sallier chapter 25 . 10/1/2017
You are very welcome for the reviews. I'm really enjoying this story and definitely plan on reading your others.
I 'm glad things are working out for Quil. I'm hoping imprinting will help him understand what's happening with Bella, but I'm not holding my breath! He is Jake's son after all.
1,656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »