Reviews for Gloaming
celajwhitney chapter 28 . 3/16
i like this woman that bella has grown into, telling edward to shit or get off the pot. instead of being two teenagers living in lala land, she's thought about all of the ramifications of thier relationship.
vachonrobyn chapter 39 . 8/27/2016
Hi, I know you may not be getting reviews for this story anymore, but holy crow! I'm usually a lurker, and I only read complete stories because not knowing the ending makes me crazier than Victoria! Anyway, I cannot believe I haven't come across your amazing story until now, since I read fanfiction like it's my brand of heroin. I loved Gloaming! I love the title, I love the cougarness (after all, that's what my crush on RPattz makes me!) And I loved the ending being so perfectly balanced with reality and a HE A. Well, reality in fanfic is relatively an oxymoron, but you know what I mean. Thank you for this awesome story! You're a very talented author!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 16 . 4/30/2016
She is too old. This is too weird. Chick is kicking down forty, banged out a scout troop of kids for JB, now she is having a midlife crisis and this is supposed to be sexy?

Well if your female teachers sleeping with a male student, or think that is okay, then whatever,

but... man this is wwwwwwiiiieeeeerrrrdddddd to read.
gruen chapter 39 . 6/23/2015
Lots of interesting twists here. This was a fun story!
divyvicki chapter 39 . 7/8/2014
Another great addition.
divyvicki chapter 38 . 7/8/2014
Great addition to the original story.
divyvicki chapter 37 . 7/8/2014
I just loved this story! Sad for it to be over.
divyvicki chapter 36 . 7/8/2014
Boy, what an interesting twist. I sure didn't see that coming. Lol
divyvicki chapter 35 . 7/5/2014
That was kind of a strange place to end the story. Glad there's an epilogue!
divyvicki chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
Great chapter.
divyvicki chapter 33 . 6/28/2014
I wasn't expecting that. Good chapter.
divyvicki chapter 32 . 6/24/2014
Hmmm, wonder how Edward's going to react to this turn if events!
divyvicki chapter 31 . 6/19/2014
I started Dirtycheekymonkey's story, "Red Devil" and really enjoyed what has been written, but it hasn't been updated for quite some time and is one of many stories that has led to my decision to only read completed stories. I'm so sad for Bella, she deserves to be happy, but it seems that Quill is determined to prevent that.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 6/16/2014
Well, that was certainly interesting.
divyvicki chapter 29 . 6/10/2014
Boy, hard not to dislike Quil.
1,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »