Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I agree with anti Kevin part, I think CM writers ruined Penelope's character when they made him her boyfriend. He sucked, I couldn't watch without feeling like I wanted to slap his face.
arses21 chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
So glad you did the epilogue! This was definitely bittersweet, poor Pen, I can't imagine going through that, but with Derek by her side, she'll be fine. Thanks for sharing!
d-kronk chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Great fic. I enjoyed the ending. I really like that they took things slowly and took the time to talk and adjust to each other. Looking forward to your next fic.
d-kronk chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
I really liked Hotch's talk with Derek. And I love Reid interrupting them...
d-kronk chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
I'm glad that Derek was able to get Kevin where he was needed. And I love him telling Pen to close her eyes so she wouldn't see what was about to happen.
d-kronk chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
It's a great plan and I really like the way that Hotch was able to convey the plan to Morgan.
d-kronk chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Man... I hope they can get Kevin out of there soon. I really liked that scene with Derek and Pen, when she woke up, love him telling her that he's never broken a promise to her, so sweet.
d-kronk chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I'm really enjoying this fic. And I have to say I'm curious about just what Kevin wants...
d-kronk chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I hope Derek can get through to him and get Penelope some help.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Man... you've got the cliffhangers going in this fic. I'm glad that Derek broke into her apartment and found her. And I'm really glad he called in the reinforcements, cause it looks like he may need them as well.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
The muse was very mean. But I'm glad to see that the next chapter is longer. And I like that Pen is with it enough to know that she needs help and was able to come up with a plan.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
No! He can't leave. Hopefully nothing delays him in coming back and Pen isn't worse than she is at the moment.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Definitely an intense beginning. But I like intense. And I'd comment more, but I want to read the next chapter.
iluvtorun chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Good story, I was a little nervous with the abusive kevin angle (lots have tried it and it just didn't work well) but you did it nicely!
onetreefan chapter 12 . 6/20/2010