Reviews for Heedless
TigremiLion chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Oh my... That was just perfect. I watched Loveless few times now and always thought it should finish like that, read the manga too but apparently it will not have an ending.

Well, your story definitely settles my Loveless hunger a bit tough I wouldn't have minded if it was just a bit longer showing a bit more of how their relationship developed.
Ms Lilly chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was amazing... I haven't really read or seen all that much of loveless but from what I have read you capture the personalities of the characters perfectly.

... fav
nie2294 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
awww.. this is a great.. sad story.. dunno.. actually it's not that sad.. but the atmosphere is.. great job!
Spiegel chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
The way this story embraces the brokenness of the characters and never coddles them just blew me away.
Anne1313 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This is the first Loveless fanfic that I have read that I have found myself satisfied with

this is increadably well writen and set out

and it is everything that I look for in a story

The part in which Ritsuka carved LOVELESS and obliterated BELOVED was perfect

and it is also exactly what I always hoped would happen in the manga

I have been reading several of your fics and I have concluded that you are easily one of the best writers on this site

I am adding this story to favories

Bless
adxlunam chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
That was straight up awesome. Hands down. I look forward to more fics from you D
R.E.V.I.E.W.E.R chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Brilliant story! I absolutely loved it!.

I'd add more on how much I liked it and why I did but my battery is seriously low. It's flashing 5 minutes as I type.

Tata

*runs to find charger*
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Alright! Finally a story where Ritsuka gets a backbone and Soubi joins him. :3 Love it!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
A trully wonderful story.
Aracil chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
*starry eyed*

I think I'm in love...

I think you should really think of writting more in the Loveless universe. More oneshots if you want, or a multiple chapter even (that would make me so very happy)

Anyway, I love this, I could see it playing in my mind and I had this smile on my face... It was wonderful.
FoRbIdDiN.fRuIt chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This was... Wow. Just wow this was great.

It was a VERy well put together one-shot and I enjoyed it a lot.

The progression of the story was nice and I liked it.

Very angsty at the beginning (:

-Faith
Khilari chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This is brilliant! I love the way Ritsuka gradually comes to terms with the responsibilities thrust on him, and his relationship with Soubi. The atmosphere of this is gorgeous.
psychotic7796 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Very beautiful story! It is now my favorite Loveless fanfic I have read on here. I loved the entire plot, I loved the writing style you used, I loved just about everything about it! Soubi and Ritsuka were very believable and so were their actions. Very nice, extremely good, and best Loveless fanfic I have read ever.
Neri Allis chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
That was a very well written story _
legacyforgotten chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Simply put, I must say this story was spectacular. Everything about it was interesting and thought provoking. I found myself in awe at the new and profound ideas not often explored by other authors for this fandom. I have never considered the use of BELOVED's letters implemented into the LOVELESS name, which left me stunned. In addition, I much enjoyed the simple realism that blended so perfectly with the fantasy world of Loveless, just as Kouga does in the original. I felt Ritsuka's feelings were completely in sinc with the plot line and I loved how well his thoughts were depicted. The use of suspense here and there and the constant movement of scenes kept me entranced the entire reading experience. Overall, I loved this story as much as I do the manga and encourage further pieces for this genre.

... :)