Reviews for Never Kill A Boy on the First Date
C van Zyl chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Haha, I loved the ending! :D
Riellebay chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Great Job! The characterization was perfect to a T.
Gay Satan chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Sam's last line had me laughing. Oh, Sam.

Overall, I really liked this fanfic.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
haha sams question at the end
lunylovegoodlover chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
So this entire fic was great, but I just have to say ohmygod the last line. Sam is amazing.
Flame Ride chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Sam's last line, oh my... -cracks up laughing- Brilliant.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
*grins* loved this!
Monisha chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hello there.

This was a really good read. I am a big shipper of Dean/Cas but it was quite difficult to find a good fanfiction because every detail seems to be wrong or just mainly focussed on sex.

Yours was really entertaining as it focussed on the feelings of characters and included several correct references to the other episodes and the relationship between Dean/Cas was well-develeped. I also feel the characterization was very well done and done accurately and once again it proved to be an interesting read with all the hunting and Sam/Dean bromance. Furthermore, the humour and storyline worked well together too!

Thanks alot for the entertainment and hope that you would write more of Dean/Cas!
adreamorawish chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
:) this made me happy
LifeIsJustAGame chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Omg this is one of the best fics I've ever read. Wow. You're brilliant!
Oblivion queen chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
i would have punched him too.
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA THE ENDING. THAT IS THE BEST FANFICTION LINE SAM HAS EVER SAID. Father-in-law...HAHAHA Someone needs to write a fanfic where that happens and God does end up being Dean's father in law. I'd never stop laughing.
Loved the Buffy references in this. Tara Rosenberg and the title...wonderful!
Great writing throughout and overall story. You should write a sequel.

L
Lil'Sheep chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I don't know what I loved the most, either the "You like it?" or "would that make God your father-in-law" and the images that popped into my mind at the 2 sentences.
Anyways, that was sooo nice. I loved it
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
"I was just wondering, if you and Cas got married, would that make God your father-in-law?" Yes, yes it does Sam. Haha. That's a great line. Fun story. Thanks for sharing your work!
TheMusician94 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Haha, I loved it!

You captured the characters perfectly, and I loved how you tried to follow the storyline.

Sam was hilarious.