Reviews for Follow Up Care
Chalithra chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Oooh princess bride quotes, I always loved Wesleys to the pain speech
Pennie Laine chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
that was the thing about The Zanzibar Marketplace Job that bothered me. Eliot took some awful hits! I was instantly worried about his kidneys. I'm so glad that you decided to take off with this. I can never get enough h/c so this fit the bill nicely. I thought it was really well written. I loved that Eliot gave Nate little signs that he was okay, like tipping his glass of cranberry juice, that is something so Eliot, I could see that happening. Really loved this story!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
great one shot! "to the pain" was from the Princess Bride...awesome movie! :)
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Nice Princess Bride moment. ;)
anonymouskansan chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
awesome! i've seen 'princess bride' at leat a dozen times, i think i've got memorized. what kind of cookie do i get? lol
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Nice story, really enjoyed it :) Especially liked the tip of the hat to "The Princess Bride" ;)))

Cheers, Shen-Shen
KnowSaneThoughtInSight chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
To the pain, isn't that from the Princess Bride?

Anyway I like your story, keep up the nice work!
Elishaiba Daere chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
'To the pain' is from the Princess bride, right?
SingingLaLa chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I say a butt-kicking to anyone who CAN'T reference to the pain! lol. Gotta love a good Princess Bride line.

Well-written fic, and I can actually see Elliot doing something like this. Nicely done.
Tally chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Hello,

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your leverage fics. It seems to me everytime I get into a new fandom I find your stories. I think in future I'm just gonna come stright to your profile page when I'm looking for something new; it'd save me a lot of time.

Anyway,

I love Eliot and I think you've portrayed all the Leverage characters beautifully, especially Parker who I think can be quite hard to do.

Cheers,

T
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
LOVED LOVED LOVED this. I just started watching this show so I haven't seen this episode yet but i'm totally excited after reading this. I love tags and this was awesome. Great whump and great characterization. i'm ashamed to admit that i didn't get the reference off the bat, but to be fair I haven't seen that movie in like five years. But i did remember it after I read a couple reviews quoting it, so I hope that counts for something. lol.

pj
Cecilia Reaves chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Very good story! Loved how Nathan tried to convince and show Eliot how much he really meant to him and the team. But, knowing how Eliot is, he'll still have a tough time accepting this.

The 'to the pain' line is from the Princess Bride. Where Wesley was talking to the King about the duel they would have. Not to the death but to the pain
Ivory Greed chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
First your hands at the wrists, then your feet at the ancles. Next your left eye followed by your right. Next your nose

Yes yes, then my ears let's get on with it.

WRONG! Your ears you keep and here's why, so that every shried of every child upon seeing you hideousness, every woman who screams out "Dear God what is that THING?" will forever be yours to cherish in you perfect ears. That is what "to the pain" means, it means I leave you in anguish, wollowing in self pitty for the rest of your life.

COOKIES? lol I thought that was where you were going . . . i half expected it to be written out!

Drop. Your. Sword.
Amy chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
"To the Pain" is referenced in Princess Bride where the hero is telling prince humberdink what he was going to do to him.

You are a very good writer and look foreward to more stories from you.

Sincerely,

Amy
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I really like how this story went; the show didn't acknowledge the fact that Eliot got hit with a riot baton at all. This was very in-character, even Parker's insistance on following Eliot to the bathroom. I wish he had given it to Sterling more after reading this, and I love the Westley reference, I'm so happy to see that in a story!