Reviews for I didn't know him
MBP chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
It's amazing how much one person can affect so many others - so much so that others might not even be aware of it. I've seen it, and I've seen people get angry when they don't think the others have the "right" to mourn. This is spot on.
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Poor Daphne! I would be really sad too. Oh, Cho's friend is just so mean.
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Unexpected but I like it. Cedric death must've affected a lot of people. He was a really nice guy. Good job writing this. :)

Analie
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Really terrific!
Reels chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Recently, a very popular boy in my grade was killed in a car crash. I didn't realize before then how much the death of someone I barely knew could effect me - could effect so many people at once. The school came together the first school day after it happened. We all stood together and just cried and remembered. It amazes me how you were able to capture this feeling in such a short little story that takes place in such a different, imaginative world. You really give the characters that J.K. Rowling didn't touch on life. Thank you for this.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
You really capture the feeling of a school after a well-known, popular student dies - how it affects everyone, because most likely you haven't known anyone your age who has died yet; suspecting that the chief mourners are enjoying the glory (I love the phrase "unofficial mourner-in-chief"); and feeling like you don't have a right to feel bad about it because you didn't know the person who died.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I really, really liked this! My favorite part was at the end when she met Cho's entourage. Lovely fic.
Talking-Rock chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
It was amazing! I love how you portrayed Cho and her thoughts on their relationship. It seemed almoat like a typical secret crush.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wonderful portrayal. I rather enjoyed this. Well done.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh, I've never read a Daphne fic but this blew me away! I really loved how you portrayed her... I felt so bad for her :( Awesome work!
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This is simply wonderful. I think we can all relate, in that there's always that situation where you think you don't have as much of a "right" to be sad. Not only do you show how ridiculous that notion is, but you write Daphne so well. Wonderful work. )
FirstYear chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Very well done. A face of grief that not many Daphne's age would recognise, to miss and grive for what never was. They end is strong for what is not said...rather than what is. Liked it.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
It's such an original story! I loved it. At the end, when she cries when she realize that she never had the chance to truly know him was heartbreaking. Poor Daphne. Great fic!
Schermionie chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
That last line is wonderful. It's as if Daphne is mourning not because she knew him but because she didn't, and now she regrets the moments that they could have had together but now won't. A touching but also interesting drabble; I really enjoyed it.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Very interesting, and quite enjoyable!