Reviews for Should Have
teosinte chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
It's been a while since I've read this story, but after a reread I think it's one of your best. The characterization and the struggle these two go through is always enjoyable to read and very believable.
Texaschic1 chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Loved it. Sigh, I wished that Minerva had let Hermione in more as far as her past goes. Maybe in the sequal lol?
Noddybobble chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
Aaaah! Just read this in its completion, very good thank you.
locutus chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Interesting, however it's a little hokey in the way that Hermione was caught. First of all, I don't think McGonegall would have let Hermione leave if she knew Death Eaters were there and 2nd, couldn't Hermione have just stepped back into the Hogwarts wards back to safety?
Americ chapter 20 . 2/19/2014
Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
Fantastic story, just going to see if you've continued it. If you have YAY if not please do!
pagesix chapter 20 . 2/14/2012
Seriously powerful writing. I like how you have Minerva struggling with takin the right, ethical action. I do agree w/ Hermione's argument... better to go willingly than make Hermione commit rape. My only complaint is that you had to bring it to an end. I eagerly await your proposed sequels. I can't decide if I should start in on part 2 or wait until it is complete. Thank you for all your works.
LethalPoison chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
great story :)
lezzyjezzy01 chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
wow...

get them together already

please...
lezzyjezzy01 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
This is so fucking messed up.

But i can't stop reading.

Wow...
warriorjudge chapter 20 . 12/7/2011
More! More!
Willowezra chapter 20 . 12/3/2011
This was a great story. Loved all the dark undertones and angst. Can't wait to eventually read the next parts of this tale.
ScOut4It chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
The second time around was probably even better than the first.

Your Minerva is much more attractive than I've found others to be. When I can scrub my brain from the movie Minerva (good actress, but not what I have in mind), then I'm golden. You do well because you show her as a woman, in different clothing, with different hairstyles. Definitely getting rid of some of the briskness and showing the passion helps.

To revise my feelings on the ending. It was perfect IF there will be a sequel. The end to one trial and the beginning of another. Minerva's bold dealings with the Carrows really makes her character's dignitas shine through.

Oh and that one sex scene to fuel the entire story (by keeping the fires burning)- brilliant. It was beautifully written and definitely a complex moment that was essentially 'owned' by the two women since they had no choice in what would happen, only in how it would happen. With Minerva killing all witnesses, the moment is guaranteed to be a sacred secret shared between the two. Bellatrix might know what was 'supposed' to happen, but she doesn't know what actually 'did' happen.

Yes a very nicely written story all around.

Twice in one year! I usually don't reread stories that quickly so good story to get me coming back for seconds.
ScOut4It chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
Ooh that Minerva's a tease. ;) jk.

I'm glad Hermione got her going away kiss. Even if it was brief.

Hope indeed.
ScOut4It chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
Ha!

I finally found a chapter that I wouldn't duplicate review :) So much for my "bookmark" idea...

Okay, backtracking. The thought of Voldemort and Minerva *cough* um... Perhaps the ever popular 'throw up in my mouth' comment could portray my feelings on the notion.

If I was Minerva, I'd almost want to perform a non-returnable infertility spell on my ovaries.

Have I mentioned how much I love the heightened senses of Minerva's animagus? Well, I do. Especially when it - combined with her libido - gets her into trouble. ;D The good kind of trouble.

Speaking of Animagus, they had that awesome conversation about Hermione getting one. I hope that was enough to plant the seed for her to get it either in this story or in a future one.

Something tells me that if Voldemort arrives, (like Zeus seducing in another form), in the guise of Minerva's lover...she'll be seeing Hermione instead of her deceased lover.

I know I should remember, but I don't. Which is why I'm enjoying the pleasure of reading this story all over again. Instead of getting enough sleep or working on homework :-/ Oh well.