Reviews for He Who Hesitates
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 4/8
Not for the faint-hearted, but good. Although you pull no punches, put no optimistic gloss on a violent and dark moment, there still is a single line of hope slicing through his frustration, guilt and darkness. His main nemesis IS dead. And yet his followers give him reason to live. And that reason will keep him with the people who do care about and for him. And maybe time and context will permit him a path out of vengeance and guilt. Thanks.
Lucky4Track chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
There's nothing like good angst in the morning. Man, that was amazing. I really love how Cho was the one to interact with Jane, it really does fit in a way. There's nothing I don't love about this, fantastic work as always.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Good story.
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
OK, THAT WAS SO SAD! IT WAS GREAT TO READ, POOR JANE. GREAT JOB!
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Kinda wishing there was more... What's here is really good! Are you planning on starting another story?
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Jane's story is so sad, I wanna cry every time I see him upset over something that reminds him of what happened to his family... -cries- The story was amazing...very good job on it! I would probably lose my lunch over getting someone's brains blown all over me -shudders-
MakeMyStand41319 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Hiya there!

Okay, 1) Awesome user name. I love it! and 2) your story is absolutely excellent! Its pretty much what Jane would do if Lisbon did ever take his revenge from him... I almost cried at the end!

VERY nicley done!

-kana!
dance. phalanges. dance chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Wow, kinda dark...but strangely good. I liked the Jane and Cho friendship; I feel like the show should elaborate more on that. Anyway, good job! Loved the Jane crying idea, since it exposes a more (crap, I can't think of the word) OH! Sensitive side of him and it allows you to catch a glimpse of the real him underneath the exterior. In the words of Bones, he is "Iceland, cold on the outside but underneath [he's] all volcano." Haha, sorry, had to put in the reference. I'm rambling. Anyway, great job!

-HumDrum Ø