Reviews for He Who Hesitates
Lucky4Track chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
There's nothing like good angst in the morning. Man, that was amazing. I really love how Cho was the one to interact with Jane, it really does fit in a way. There's nothing I don't love about this, fantastic work as always.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Good story.
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
OK, THAT WAS SO SAD! IT WAS GREAT TO READ, POOR JANE. GREAT JOB!
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Kinda wishing there was more... What's here is really good! Are you planning on starting another story?
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Jane's story is so sad, I wanna cry every time I see him upset over something that reminds him of what happened to his family... -cries- The story was amazing...very good job on it! I would probably lose my lunch over getting someone's brains blown all over me -shudders-
MakeMyStand41319 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Hiya there!

Okay, 1) Awesome user name. I love it! and 2) your story is absolutely excellent! Its pretty much what Jane would do if Lisbon did ever take his revenge from him... I almost cried at the end!

VERY nicley done!

-kana!
dance. phalanges. dance chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Wow, kinda dark...but strangely good. I liked the Jane and Cho friendship; I feel like the show should elaborate more on that. Anyway, good job! Loved the Jane crying idea, since it exposes a more (crap, I can't think of the word) OH! Sensitive side of him and it allows you to catch a glimpse of the real him underneath the exterior. In the words of Bones, he is "Iceland, cold on the outside but underneath [he's] all volcano." Haha, sorry, had to put in the reference. I'm rambling. Anyway, great job!

-HumDrum Ø